N-Europe

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Hero-of-Time

It made it seem like a sequel..then remake hit. I'm guessing they were talking about "meteor" and that it had come before in the past, though, so additions to story? Kind of hoping they learnt their lesson gameplay to story ratio with past FFs (especially considering the gameplay heavy FFXV). Please don't make it an interactive movie! And PLEASE, PLEASE be oodles of post-game story, considering all the post FF7 stuff we've had over the years, it is VERY likely.

@Hero\-of\-Time was gonna post this and ask if you'd seen it :D

I watched the Gametrailers Sony Twitch stream back. Their reactions starting off with The Last Guardian were so good from start to finish. They loved the Sony press conference hard. Knowing what announcements were coming made it even better to watch their reactions and when they'd say things jokingly like 'now all we need is FFVII', 'now just Shenmue III :p', and they all happened!

Such a great team. Huber and Matt's passion for Shenmue is insane, I've been watching some of the GT Shenmue II playthrough. Was so good too that Huber placed a bet on Shenmue and Kyle placed one on The Last Guardian for their E3 Final Bets.

Not as epic as their Shenmue reaction, but it's certainly up there.

Bosman climbing on his seat is hilarious!

Oh my god.

The reactions are utterly brilliant. Some of the best I've ever seen. I laughed along with them. I must have rewound the video about 7 or 8 times just to see them lose it at the petal dropping moment. Amazing.

• 1 month later...
I'm not expecting much this year, I think they confirmed it was very early on. Maybe we'll get something at TGS but I doubt it.

I think they confirmed more info/new showing in December. If that's the case then I imagine it will show up at this years Playstation Experience.