Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Star Fox Zero

Cube

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tempted by it because of the Amiibo, what is the official store usually like with delivery? Would I get it on release day?

NUK Store is typically day before, if not two days before :)

Only issue I've had was once with Mario Maker, but that's Yodel's fault.

Everywhere this bundle gets posted I see people raggin' on that shirt but damn, I think it looks amazing. Then again my fashion sense is terrible/non-existent. In fact, I was on the fence about if I should or shouldn't get this game but that shirt has pushed me onto the 'YES' side.

Everywhere this bundle gets posted I see people raggin' on that shirt but damn, I think it looks amazing. Then again my fashion sense is terrible/non-existent. In fact, I was on the fence about if I should or shouldn't get this game but that shirt has pushed me onto the 'YES' side.

Maybe if the shirt didn't look like it had gone through a washer a couple of hundred times, maybe then it wouldn't look like garbage :p

I think it's because the shirt is a bit loud. Previous t-shirts were plain with a logo or image in the middle. This is fully covered.

This is the man that likes Justin Bieber.

If you buy that shirt, you support Bieberism :heh:

Yeah that shirt...

CqFZcdV.gif

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!