NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Merry Christmas, KNEErs (56k warning)

Yes Merry Christmas one and all. I hope ye are all well and in good spirits. Remember to be grateful for your lot and your health is the greatest gift of all. There are worse off in this world.

Now I'm going to use some Santa smilies. First time I think

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: That's what they're there for.

Haven't been here for a while. N-Europe is amazing. I'm stood here typing with my dick hanging over a urinal. I love you, N-Europe is cool!

By the way I have a ps4 so I haven't experienced life much since ps4 launch night. Muchos love again!

Edited by Murr

Merry Christmas y'all! Hope you're all with good people enjoying good times with good foods.

My corms! Mine!!

2013-12-24130703_zpscd44d6ba.jpg

Merry Christmas, you merry band of slutwhore skanks!

I loves yuuuuhs! I have a 3DS so be sure to add my friend code because I WANT TO PLAY SOME GAMES WITH YOU ALL! 3DS just owns life, it is too good for words! I put that Nintendo 64 kid to shame, telling you now!

I'm stood here typing with my dick

Whatever floats your boat.

Merry Christmas Everybody!

I got money and clothes for Christmas.

None of the clothes fit.

The only present that remained was a Monty Python DVD. :D

Merry Christmas.

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS!!! :santa:

6DBB19C6-DDA5-4541-B66A-FDB460FBDAFE_zpsrhearuvd.jpg

Hope your haul was as good as mine! :bouncy:

Left one is Typing of the Dead PC if you can't tell... This is the Zelda treasure box in the middle... and the Wii is a JPN region one, so I can get at the Japanese Wii Shop Channel content... BUT STILL! OH MY FUCKING GOD I GOT PDS FOR XMAS!!! :o

Edited by Dcubed

Merry Christmas to all! Hope it's been a good'un.

Hasn't exactly been a great day for me but getting to see and spend some time with my nephew, and sitting and playing board games with him, kinda goes some way to resolving some of the problems that cropped up. Been missing him since moving so was lovely to see him.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

Haul was pretty decent this year. Got a nice bag for trips, 2 Top Gear DVD's, the next in the Song of Ice and Fire series of books, some money, a crate of beer, some loungewear and the usual toiletries

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS!!! :santa:

6DBB19C6-DDA5-4541-B66A-FDB460FBDAFE_zpsrhearuvd.jpg

Hope your haul was as good as mine! :bouncy:

Left one is Typing of the Dead PC if you can't tell... This is the Zelda treasure box in the middle... and the Wii is a JPN region one, so I can get at the Japanese Wii Shop Channel content... BUT STILL! OH MY FUCKING GOD I GOT PDS FOR XMAS!!! :o

At first I was wondering what year this was from?!