N-Europe

Playstation Plus Free Games

Happenstance

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Next months PS4 games are Hardware Rivals and Grim Fandango Remastered. The other formats ( PS3/Vita ) haven't been announced yet.

Happy with Grim. I've always wanted to give it a go. Hardware looks like fun and may have the same appeal as something like Rocket League.

Edited by Hero-of-Time

I've not been as on the ball with the Plus games as I'd planned to be - though I've heard a lot about Grim Fandango over the years so that's definitely a handy one to have. Wasn't Hardware Rivals a free download at some point(poss a beta?) I'm sure I've played the tutorial on it since I got my PS4.

Next months PS4 games are Hardware Rivals and Grim Fandango Remastered. The other formats ( PS3/Vita ) haven't been announced yet.

Happy with Grim. I've always wanted to give it a go. Hardware looks like fun and may have the same appeal as something like Rocket League.

Really happy with both of these. :D

Almost bought Grim a few weeks ago. Hardware looks like it would be pretty fun to play. Reminds me of Cel Damage which I loooooooved, although this seems less hectic. Splitscreen? Can see this being a blast in multiplayer.

• 2 weeks later...

So I understand that it's possible to renew a PS+ sub before it expires, and that the new one won't begin until the current one ends. But do you need to use that extend subscription button in the PS+ settings, or can you just enter a new code into the PS store? :hmm:

• 2 weeks later...

full list...

You already know part of your February PlayStation Plus lineup, but what about the rest? As reported earlier, isometric cross-buy blaster Helldivers and quirky soup sim Nom Nom Galaxy are the headliners – but the PlayStation 3 lineup is pretty great, with fighting game spin-off Persona 4 Arena Ultimax and Grid Autosport on the docket.

Meanwhile, on the Vita you'll get Lemmings Touch and Nova 111 – the latter of which will be cross-buy across the PS4, PS3, and Vita. It's not the greatest month of all time, but we reckon that there's enough variety and good games here to please most.