NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation/Xbox/PC Bargains

I picked up a ship pack for Star Trek Online in the sale. I might take another look tonight and maybe see what cheap stuff for Vita there is.

I thought Shadow of Mordor was up for a tenner?!

Bough Battlefront season pass and Life is strange.

I thought Shadow of Mordor was up for a tenner?!

Only on the US store. The sale over there is miles better.

Picked up elder scrolls online gold edition with all the dlc. There is a premium version for £27.99 with 5000 crowns.

Got some indie games and Overwatch digital. Think I may be sorted for the year minus some deals here and there.

Is it worth picking up Deus Ex Deluxe with season pass for £35? Or is it being over valued :hmm:

Picked up Titanfall 2 PS4 for £20 (!) this morning in HMV, Oxford Street branch. Xbox One version same price.

Lots of other reductions, well worth a look if you're about this morning.

Picked up DiRT Rally from the PSN and it's a cracking game for the money. Hard as nails, but still good fun. One of the best handling racing games of this generation I'd say.

Sony are once again doing the 12 Deals of Christmas, with a new game being put on sale every 48 hours. First up is Rise of the Tomb Raider for £21.99.

Almost bought it from Amazon for £25. Can't decide if I want to double dip though.

Sony are once again doing the 12 Deals of Christmas, with a new game being put on sale every 48 hours. First up is Rise of the Tomb Raider for £21.99.

Good deal - downloading now!

GAME will sometimes honour their mistakes as well. The £9.99 Mafia III one I posted a few weeks ago took 3 days to make a decision but they confirmed it was a mistake but would be honouring 1 per customer.

GAME will sometimes honour their mistakes as well. The £9.99 Mafia III one I posted a few weeks ago took 3 days to make a decision but they confirmed it was a mistake but would be honouring 1 per customer.

Haha. That was such a good deal. I had no real interest in the game but even I snapped a copy up at that price. It was quite nice of them to honour the orders, though.

We'll cross our fingers for you dude!

Speak for yourself. I don't wanna see the PS4 thread full of complaining about how the games suck compared to the SNES/N64 era. :D

I hope it works out for you. : peace:

EDIT: Some people on HUKD have had theirs dispatched. There is hope for you!

We'll cross our fingers for you dude!

Worst case scenario is that they cancel it. I only ordered it at that price because it's a steal. I couldn't order it on my PC (they were obviously fixing the error) but I managed to push through an order on my phone for £179.99.

I didn't wake up today wanting a PS4 but I'll be a little gutted now if I fail :heh:

Speak for yourself. I don't wanna see the PS4 thread full of complaining about how the games suck compared to the SNES/N64 era. :D

I hope it works out for you. : peace:

EDIT: Some people on HUKD have had theirs dispatched. There is hope for you!

I won't clutter up the thread.. I'll just PM you instead :grin:

Oh crap i missed that digital sale. :weep:

I should add that Amazon warehouse tend to put Pro's on sale for £250.

I'm still awaiting a dispatch email so my anxiety is increasing with each passing hour :eek:

A few people on HUKD have been informed via live chat that their orders will be fulfilled so there's hope..

The amount of dispatch emails on HUKD is increasing so my confidence is growing about my order :hehe:

I'm still waiting but it has surprised me how suddently excited I am to be getting a PS4 after several years of indifference. I'm wondering if getting one at this stage might push back my Switch purchase until next Christmas..

GAME are really making me sweat on this :shakehead

Many people have already received their order while I'm still waiting for it to be dispatched :hmm: Something is going to be wrong.. I can feel it :sad:

GAME are really making me sweat on this :shakehead

Many people have already received their order while I'm still waiting for it to be dispatched :hmm: Something is going to be wrong.. I can feel it :sad:

Why don't you contact them over live chat about it?

Edit: never mind seen in another thread you said it got shipped. Enjoy your PS4. :)

Edited by Sheikah