NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation/Xbox/PC Bargains

If you really saw it for £229 at Simply Games your friend should've grabbed it :p £245 now and I don't know anywhere that it's cheaper. Now is not a time to expect a discount on a current gen console unfortunately.

She should have grabbed one on Prime Day for 220. Unfortunately, she didn't know she wanted one then. ;)

Are you sure it wasnt a refurbished unit for £229 at Simply Games? They still have those at that price.

Another add-on for Battlefield 4 is free (Naval Strike) so grab it while it's there.

Super tempted by Firewatch. Can anyone give any opinions on it?

I really enjoyed it. Even with the framerate issues, which I think have been patched out.

If you like, pretty linear stories, which can make you emote then yeah do it.

The Game Collection are offering 11% off everything until midnight tonight with the code 'BIRTHDAY11':

http://www.thegamecollection.net/

Shopping in Euro at the moment is a steal, just nabbed a new copy of Uncharted 4 for €32 including P&P to Ireland :love: It's €74.99 in Gamestop :mad:

Disney Infinity models seem to be going cheaps at Tesco. What's gonna be really rare soon?

Meanie. The missus got me a starter pack for Christmas. Plus some of these models could be an investment.

Meanie. The missus got me a starter pack for Christmas. Plus some of these models could be an investment.

Bottom of the bargain bin is where I see this plastic crap going tbh.

Bottom of the bargain bin is where I see this plastic crap going tbh.

That's where I think Amiibo is going too.

@Fierce_LiNk Brothers is currently £4.99 on PSN for PS4 - buy eeeeeeeet! :p

I really want to but...my backlog is huuuuge. Also, if I spent any more money this month, I'm pretty sure I would be arrested by the police for spending too much money and silliness.

Hmm...£4.99, though.

Not sure how it compares to elsewhere but Amazon currently selling Sony-Refurbed 500GB PS4s for £200(apparently comes with 12 month warranty) - in both black and white. Was a 'daily deal' yesterday but still seems to be going; not sure if it's applicable to many here as I think many already have PS4s but may be worth it to anyone you know looking for one! Of course may alternatively be worth taking a punt on waiting til after the Neo's revealed as you might get similar prices after then anyhow.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-PlayStation-500GB-Certified-Refurbished/dp/B01HPPC2F8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473162809&sr=8-1&keywords=ps4+refurbished

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-PlayStation-500GB-Certified-Refurbished/dp/B01HT9S1NM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1473162809&sr=8-2&keywords=ps4+refurbished

There's 'A Good Bundle' (literally the name of it) on itch.io whereby if you pay $2 or more you get up to 151 games. To get all 151 you need to donate $20, but $2 will get you 89 and $8 will get you another 36.

Money goes to ACLU ( American Civil Liberties Union) and Planned Parenthood because you know...Trump.

Ends next Wednesday.

https://itch.io/b/149/a-good-bundle

Oh snap it's already raised $10 thousand

Edited by Ashley

The Black Friday sale is live on the US PSN store. Really hope we'll get it, too (UK and Germany).

Shadow of Mordor GOTY for $9.99.

Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition for $8.99.

Mad Max for $9.99

Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Pass Deluxe for $14.99

Would love to get some of those. They are even cheaper with a PS+ subscription. Don't have one for my US account so that Black Friday sale better come to Germany or there'll be hell to pay.

I'll definitely get Manhunt from the US store. It's banned in Germany and I always wanted to play this. : peace:

The Black Friday sale is live on the US PSN store. Really hope we'll get it, too (UK and Germany).

Shadow of Mordor GOTY for $9.99.

Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition for $8.99.

Mad Max for $9.99

Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Pass Deluxe for $14.99

Would love to get some of those. They are even cheaper with a PS+ subscription. Don't have one for my US account so that Black Friday sale better come to Germany or there'll be hell to pay.

I'll definitely get Manhunt from the US store. It's banned in Germany and I always wanted to play this. : peace:

Yep we are. As well as the christmas promotion. There was some weird video promoting it.

The Black Friday Sale is live in EU and there's not really anything I want. Maybe God of War III Remastered for 12€.

Think I'll just get a US PSN card and buy one or two games I've mentioned in my last post.