NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation/Xbox/PC Bargains

Chuffed to bits for you, mate. Now get us all added on PSN. :D

I'm keeping it sealed until Christmas but I'll get you all added then :smile:

I probably won't have PS+, not right away at least, but I'm on the lookout for good deals on FIFA 17 so if anybody spots one, give me a shout : peace:

I've decided to deviate from Pro Evo this time as I already have PES 2016 on PS3 which is excellent and means I don't feel like I need the latest incremental update.

EDIT Never mind.. I just ordered FIFA 17 for £32.99 as Tesco didn't have any stock last night at £29.

Edited by nekunando

My PS4 arrived this morning :yay:

Glad you got it at that deal. Cracking bit of purchasing there!

Can anyone give me some links to good deals on the PS4? Also possibly some close(or better) high street prices? Bit last minute in organising but thinking about a christmas whipround to get one together for someone...

Glad you got it at that deal. Cracking bit of purchasing there!

Absolutely :yay: What's even better is that I'm really excited to open it up and get playing :hehe:

I've played a lot of mediocre titles this year so it kinda feels like I'm finally jumping into the next generation. You can only fight it for so long :heh:

Been organising a ps4 whipround surprise for someone for xmas - got the console and everything but after any good deals anyone can think of for a year's worth of ps+? Anything I could grab in store as delivery won't make it in time for xmas day. CDKeys are currently running at £34.89 which I guess will be nice and swift but still trying to squeeze the best out of our budget! Anyone seen da good stuff anywhere??

Been organising a ps4 whipround surprise for someone for xmas - got the console and everything but after any good deals anyone can think of for a year's worth of ps+? Anything I could grab in store as delivery won't make it in time for xmas day. CDKeys are currently running at £34.89 which I guess will be nice and swift but still trying to squeeze the best out of our budget! Anyone seen da good stuff anywhere??

There's a flash sale on at the moment on PSN that gives 20% off a 12 months PS+ Membership. This takes it down to £32. This is only for non members and you'll have to sign in or create the other person account though.

There's a flash sale on at the moment on PSN that gives 20% off a 12 months PS+ Membership. This takes it down to £32. This is only for non members and you'll have to sign in or create the other person account though.

Ooo rly? Do we know if that'll still be going on Xmas day? I don't think the surprisee has a PS+ account at all so that'd work grand!

EDIT: Apparently only until 23/12/16 - Sony missing a fucking trick for the Xmas day folks though I guess online may be online and people will buy it either way. I think I'll stick with the cdkeys for now for the sake of a quid or two to ensure we get him online in time(mostly for me, and Overwatch ;))

Edited by Rummy

I've been considering this as I have almost £30 on my PSN account due to transferring credit from my old O2 sim card a couple of months ago.. but I'm unsure if I need to be online right away ::shrug:

I will have FIFA 17 to play, which would of course be nice to play online (if my connection can handle it :heh:) but what other benefits would there be of having PS+ for me?

I don't play a huge number of games online but are certain things unavailable if I don't have PS+? Obviously I couldn't play online against other people but in FIFA 17, for example, would I still receive the regular squad updates or does that fall under the subscription service?

I know there's benefits of getting 'free' games each month but I never liked the idea of only being able to access those games for as long as I am subscribed. I also heard on a podcast last week that if you download a game when it's free, you can't then go and purchase it outright later as you already 'own' it.. and I definitely don't like that :nono:

There's an insane Christmas sale on PSN at the moment. 500+ games have been reduced across all 3 platforms. PSPrices is down at the moment so I can't post the link but will do once it's back up and running.

Stuff like Bloodborne £15.99, Telltale Games Collection £16.99, Salt and Sanctuary £7.99, Persona 4 Golden £3.99.....

EDIT: Here are a few other great prices...

Ratchet and Clank £12.99

Battlefield 1 £27.99

Rise of the Tomb Raider £21.99

Metal Gear Solid V £11.99

Rainbow Six Siege £15.99

Mad Max £11.99

Resident Evil 4,5,6 £19.99

Batman: Telltale Series Season Pass £11.99

Deus Ex Mankind Divided £16.99

Darkest Dungeon £7.19

Firewatch £7.99

Grand Kingdom £15.99

There are certainly a few fantastic deals to be had. I know i have some PSN credit coming at Christmas, so i'll probably snap up a few bargains.

Interested in only a few games:

Thumper (15.99€ - @somme is it worth the price? I always wanted it but found 19.99€ too much...and this deal doesn't seem to be that great.

Legends of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (14.99€)

Steins;Gate (7.99€)

There's an insane Christmas sale on PSN at the moment. 500+ games have been reduced across all 3 platforms. PSPrices is down at the moment so I can't post the link but will do once it's back up and running.

Stuff like Bloodborne £15.99, Telltale Games Collection £16.99, Salt and Sanctuary £7.99, Persona 4 Golden £3.99.....

EDIT: Here are a few other great prices...

Ratchet and Clank £12.99

Battlefield 1 £27.99

Rise of the Tomb Raider £21.99

Metal Gear Solid V £11.99

Rainbow Six Siege £15.99

Mad Max £11.99

Resident Evil 4,5,6 £19.99

Batman: Telltale Series Season Pass £11.99

Deus Ex Mankind Divided £16.99

Darkest Dungeon £7.19

Firewatch £7.99

Grand Kingdom £15.99

Ratchet and Clank is certainly appealing at the price.... Hmmm.....

Ratchet and Clank is certainly appealing at the price.... Hmmm.....

It's a steal! Get it :D

By the way, didn't you also get Thumper when it was released? Would you say it's worth 15.99€?

It's a steal! Get it :D

By the way, didn't you also get Thumper when it was released? Would you say it's worth 15.99€?

If you like rhythm games most definitely. I absolutely loved it; although I played it in VR I'm sure it's just as good not VR.

Just bought ratchet, headmaster and sports bar... So many other games I wanted to buy too....

If you like rhythm games most definitely. I absolutely loved it; although I played it in VR I'm sure it's just as good not VR.

Sounds good. I think I'll wait with this, though. I'll probably get Steins;Gate and Trails of Cold Steel for my Vita first.

Anybody know how long this sale is going to be? Can't find any info on that...I presume it will end sometime in January? Or at the end of January?

I generally prefer to buy games physically if the option is there so tend to only really download games that I think feel right as a download (a good example being Wii Fit U :smile:)

With that in mind, there isn't much in the sale I really fancy but Unravel looks like a good option that I might enjoy :hehe:

Sounds good. I think I'll wait with this, though. I'll probably get Steins;Gate and Trails of Cold Steel for my Vita first.

Lol, nevermind. Thumper is 13.99€ for PS+ subscribers. Just bought it :laughing:

Maybe I'll get the Vita games after Christmas.