NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation/Xbox/PC Bargains

Yakuza 5 is free on the PS Store at the moment. It's down as a PS+ game but it wasn't scheduled as being one so it could be a glitch. Grab it quickly.

HERE

Yakuza 5 is free on the PS Store at the moment. It's down as a PS+ game but it wasn't scheduled as being one so it could be a glitch. Grab it quickly.

HERE

Cheers. Didn't have high hopes that it would be the same on the German store, but I just got it for free :D : peace:

Cheers. Didn't have high hopes that it would be the same on the German store, but I just got it for free :D : peace:

Seems I already bought it last year, a great deal for anyone who doesn't have it yet though. :)

Tesco have their two game pre-orders for £80 deal back on, you have to pay for the games in advance but still... works out cheaper than some places, I just ordered Horizon Zero Dawn and No Man's Sky, got the both of them for £64 in the end thanks to 20% staff discount this week only. :D

Seems I already bought it last year, a great deal for anyone who doesn't have it yet though. :)

Tesco have their two game pre-orders for £80 deal back on, you have to pay for the games in advance but still... works out cheaper than some places, I just ordered Horizon Zero Dawn and No Man's Sky, got the both of them for £64 in the end thanks to 20% staff discount this week only. :D

Congrats to anyone that managed to nab Yakuza 5 as a PS+ title earlier.

Fantastic game. :awesome:

Congrats to anyone that managed to nab Yakuza 5 as a PS+ title earlier.

Fantastic game. :awesome:

Well, I didn't enjoy the last Yakuza they gave away for free, so I only got this one hoping Sony will take it back and offer 5$ gift card in compensation or something :p

Well, I didn't enjoy the last Yakuza they gave away for free, so I only got this one hoping Sony will take it back and offer 5$ gift card in compensation or something :p

New sale up on the PS Store with some pretty nice deals on downloadables. The new Shadow of the Beast game is £6.19 (with PS+ discount), SOMA is going for £4.09 (again, with the PS+ discount and definitely worth a shout at that price), Valiant Hearts at £3.99 (For those who haven't got it/played it yet, do so) amongst other things.

Not a bad sale it must be said. Thinking of picking up Shadow of the Beast myself.

Also not bargain related but looks like Hyper Light Drifter has a release date for the PS4 as 26th of July doing by the post on the Playstation blog as they've got the pre-order included in the post for this sale.

New sale up on the PS Store with some pretty nice deals on downloadables. The new Shadow of the Beast game is £6.19 (with PS+ discount), SOMA is going for £4.09 (again, with the PS+ discount and definitely worth a shout at that price), Valiant Hearts at £3.99 (For those who haven't got it/played it yet, do so) amongst other things.

Not a bad sale it must be said. Thinking of picking up Shadow of the Beast myself.

Also not bargain related but looks like Hyper Light Drifter has a release date for the PS4 as 26th of July doing by the post on the Playstation blog as they've got the pre-order included in the post for this sale.

If someone wants a black 1TB PS4 with Fallout 4 for £220 including postage (I've only had it for a few months and it's in excellent condition with the cables/earpiece etc) holla at me. Tried to sell it on eBay a month ago but the buyer didn't cough up, so I may as well cut out the middleman now. That site is fucking shite yo.

(FYI I'm selling because I need monies quick. Will probably get another one at some point next year.

I thought you were making a statement about Fallout 4.

Edited by Magnus

Metro Redux is currently available on the PS Store for £5.49 until Monday (18th) night. Absolute bargain at that price, if I didn't already have it I'd snap it up as the individual parts to it are £4.19 each.

Metro Redux

Edited by Ganepark32

If someone wants a black 1TB PS4 with Fallout 4 for £220 including postage (I've only had it for a few months and it's in excellent condition with the cables/earpiece etc) holla at me. Tried to sell it on eBay a month ago but the buyer didn't cough up, so I may as well cut out the middleman now. That site is fucking shite yo.

(FYI I'm selling because I need monies quick. Will probably get another one at some point next year.

Given my mate a heads-up but she needs to also check with her sister for some reason(think they'd be splitting it) so if you keep me posted on if there's movements for it elsewhere that'd be grand. I assume it's just got all the standard bits with it+fallout 4? Pad's presumably in decent nick, given you've only had it a few months?

Just Cause 3 going for £19.99 @Base.com - also currently 20.49 on the PS Store it seems.

Given my mate a heads-up but she needs to also check with her sister for some reason(think they'd be splitting it) so if you keep me posted on if there's movements for it elsewhere that'd be grand. I assume it's just got all the standard bits with it+fallout 4? Pad's presumably in decent nick, given you've only had it a few months?

Yeah bud the controller's in great condition, comes with the controller charge cable, HDMI cable, earpiece, power lead and the PS4 box it came in.

Does your mate live in central London by the way? I'll be down there on the 5th of August and could drop it off personally somewhere, even if you just wanted to collect it for her on the day. Same price as I've given but it just ensures it gets there safely. Would rather take a tube and save a few quid on extra packaging.

Not had any interest elsewhere and I'll make sure to prioritise you guys.

Yeah bud the controller's in great condition, comes with the controller charge cable, HDMI cable, earpiece, power lead and the PS4 box it came in.

Does your mate live in central London by the way? I'll be down there on the 5th of August and could drop it off personally somewhere, even if you just wanted to collect it for her on the day. Same price as I've given but it just ensures it gets there safely. Would rather take a tube and save a few quid on extra packaging.

Suburban London(SE ends) but she works near Putney Bridge iirc. Will chase her up this weekend and keep you posted!

They will take it! I'll PM you to sort it all out, going to go with posting it as they're excited now :p

If anyone sees any cheap (new) PS4's about anywhere could you let me know. Got a friend interested in buying one. Lowest I've found one for so far is £229 from simplygames.com - not sure I'll find a cheaper one for a while but if anyone does...!

If you really saw it for £229 at Simply Games your friend should've grabbed it :p £245 now and I don't know anywhere that it's cheaper. Now is not a time to expect a discount on a current gen console unfortunately.