NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation/Xbox/PC Bargains

Hmmm, I'm thinking I might get the Witcher 3 to play for the back end of this year, especially as there isn't much else coming out that appeals. Then I can see what all the fuss is aboot.

Apparently The Witcher 3 is also £16.00 instore in Tescos so could be worth a look for anyone wanting to get a copy.

At the rate it's plummeting, if I wait a couple of months, they'll be paying me to take it away.

Soooo, Knack is currently on sale for 6€ on the PSN store.

Kinda tempted, it's supposed to be bad but I always wanted to give it a go. Retail copies still cost around 25€ over here and reselling it is near impossible. I might cave in and buy this from the PSN store.

I'll wait til it's about €6 cheaper than that so I don't feel ripped off.

Soooo, Knack is currently on sale for 6€ on the PSN store.

Kinda tempted, it's supposed to be bad but I always wanted to give it a go. Retail copies still cost around 25€ over here and reselling it is near impossible. I might cave in and buy this from the PSN store.

It's not bad, just generic.

Ratchet and Clank (PS4) £19.99 from Shopto Ebay store.

HERE

Damn, i picked it up for £25 the other day. Still, can't complain it's a good price (and a good game)

NBA 2K16, a typically £54.99 game, is available for FREE as a PlayStation Plus download.

I see both Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline are £3.99 each on PSN. I may give Hardline a go at that price...

Wow that's cheap. I'm considering getting one for that price. Do either of them have any single player, or is it all multiplayer?

Wow that's cheap. I'm considering getting one for that price. Do either of them have any single player, or is it all multiplayer?

Both have single player but I've heard the Hardline campaign is the better of the two.

You can also buy them both in a bundle for a little over 7£.00.

Both have single player but I've heard the Hardline campaign is the better of the two.

You can also buy them both in a bundle for a little over 7£.00.

Tempted to get Hardline...

Is it actually any good?

Tempted to get Hardline...

Is it actually any good?

No idea. I've never played it. My oldest nephew enjoyed it but that ain't saying much. As long as he's shooting someone in the face, then he's a happy man. :D

I've heard Hardline is a buggy mess. Just because it's cheap doesn't mean it's worth getting.

New sale starts today on PSN.

PS4

Vita

PS3

Resident Evil 6, Gravity Rush Remastered, Final Fantasy Type-0 and Digimon Cyber Sleuth are all nice prices for those after them.

Hmmm, I might get Metal Gear Solid and One Piece Unlimited World Red to put on my Vita. Not seeing much for PS4 that I need at the moment.

Hmm what's the deal with Gravity Rush HD Remastered?

It has been out of stock on ShopTo for ages - since before E3 - I have it on backorder but I just searched online and by chance 365games had ONE copy left, so I bagged it for just under £18 - yes I know the sale price is less than a tenner on PSN for digital but... 'dat physical box ;) - which happens to be my first order with the company as well; it's nice to have more buying options I guess. :D

But it just struck me as odd that there seemed to be stock issues for a HD remaster which has been out for a little while now at least. :hmm:

Oh well, I'm glad to have finally ordered a copy, let's hope it arrives safe and sound. : peace:

Hmm what's the deal with Gravity Rush HD Remastered?

It has been out of stock on ShopTo for ages - since before E3 - I have it on backorder but I just searched online and by chance 365games had ONE copy left, so I bagged it for just under £18 - yes I know the sale price is less than a tenner on PSN for digital but... 'dat physical box ;) - which happens to be my first order with the company as well; it's nice to have more buying options I guess. :D

But it just struck me as odd that there seemed to be stock issues for a HD remaster which has been out for a little while now at least. :hmm:

Oh well, I'm glad to have finally ordered a copy, let's hope it arrives safe and sound. : peace:

Probably sold out of their stock and never got any back in. They had it on sale before E3 for just over a tenner and it sold out pretty fast.

Amazon had it for £14 the other week, which is when I snapped it up.

Other than Gravity Rush anyone got any Sale recommendations for PS4? Really need to get back on the thing.

Hmm...Rainbow Moon Vita for 5€...tempted. And even though I don't have money to spare I might go for it.

Other than Gravity Rush anyone got any Sale recommendations for PS4? Really need to get back on the thing.

Not in the digital sale but Valkyria Chronicles is only £14 delivered on Base, if you like strategy RPGs

http://www.base.com/Games/Valkyria-Chronicles-Remastered-Europa-Edition-PS4/VALREEPS4/product.htm

And Ratchet & Clank £18 on the ebay shopto:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/361516824414