Nintendo Direct - November 13th - 16:00 GMT

Serebii

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The focus is annoyingly on the 3DS

I have no idea what Nintendo are playing at.

NOA have said this about previous Nintendo Directs and they've gone on to make new Wii U announcements in them anyway, so I wouldn't get too hung up about that little tidbit...

Shin'en are telling people to watch the Nintendo Direct tomorrow.

Guess that means their spiritual F-Zero shall be in it

Yeah, they've been hinting at it for a good while now (they were originally hinting at it happening in the last week of October/first week of November, with them originally planning to have the game announced during the video - which would explain why the announcement they ended up making had nothing to show of the game other than a logo and a single picture; since they didn't expect the video to get delayed an extra week and a half or so).

Any word on a Japanese ND happening at the same time BTW?

If there is no mention of flipnote studio 3d, RedShell and I are starting a very angry mob

You have my axe ;)

NOA have said this about previous Nintendo Directs and they've gone on to make new Wii U announcements in them anyway, so I wouldn't get too hung up about that little tidbit...

Yeah, they've been hinting at it for a good while now (they were originally hinting at it happening in the last week of October/first week of November, with them originally planning to have the game announced during the video - which would explain why the announcement they ended up making had nothing to show of the game other than a logo and a single picture; since they didn't expect the video to get delayed an extra week and a half or so).

Any word on a Japanese ND happening at the same time BTW?

You have my axe ;)

Nope. No word.

Maybe we'll get a Chotto Direct overnight

i think hot on the heals of the success of Deus Ex HR DC; square enix are going to release FF13 and FF13-2 on WiiU along with Lightning returns as a trilogy box set......in Q3 2014

or

Angry Birds WiiU for £50

or

Bioshock Infinite WiiU

you guys need bringing back down to earth, someone needs to manage your expectations

I honestly wouldn't mind seeing a fair bit of focus on 3DS as I've had very little I've wanted to play on it for months :hmm: I could do with a few new reveals to get my juices flowing.. or even a reminder of some games that I've probably forgotten all about :indeed:

The only 2 notable ones that are left for this year are Zelda and Bravely Default. I think early next year will see the likes of Mario Party, Mario Golf and that dodgy looking Yoshi Story/Island game.

I hope we still get a surprise or two though....Monster Hunter 4 and DQVII would be glorious. Although I would still prefer Monster Hunter 4 HD over the 3DS version.

I'll continue with the negative hype comments then

they'll anounce a new F-zero.....F-Zero Pit crew manager! you are the pit crew manager for (chosen driver) and you issue commands race updates etc to the crew/driver via the game pad, its football manager meets the boring parts of every "realisitic" race game ever made!

and one specifically aimed at @Serebii! nintendo announce the pokedex community app for WiiU, web browsers, ios and android! a companion app to all pokemon games, having data on pokedex, events, moves, locations everything unofficial communities have but better! and as part of the marketing campaign Nintendo have sent out cease and disist orders to all fan sites! (the silver lining being Bulb goes down too i suppose..)

is everyones hype dispelling? manage those expectations people, that way no disapointment and/or everything will seem to be a megaton

Edited by Agent Gibbs

I hope they throw out to the long time suffering die hard something special. Anything, I'm desperate at this stage but would like something for the Wii U e.g. F-Zero, Metroid, Zelda even Starfox at this stage. I'm hungry, no starving. Probably won't happen, too obsessed with the casuals. Have to go to the dentist now, not sure if I'll be back in time or in fact which will be more painful.

I hope they throw out to the long time suffering die hard something special. Anything, I'm desperate at this stage but would like something for the Wii U e.g. F-Zero, Metroid, Zelda even Starfox at this stage. I'm hungry, no starving. Probably won't happen, too obsessed with the casuals. Have to go to the dentist now, not sure if I'll be back in time or in fact which will be more painful.

It's a Direct about already announced 3DS games.