N-Europe

Mario Kart 8

Ike

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it's a big surprise and they drop the bomb next Thursday unannounced with some real proper Battle stages. Nintendo must be keeping track of the stats of Battle Mode, it would be easy and seeing nobody plays it. It's the only blemish on the game.

You mean like Diddy Kong Racing? I don't understand why Nintendo haven't done this with Mario Kart yet. I feel like it's a missed oppurtinity. Sometime it doesn't hurt to copy the opposition, Nintendo. It would be awesome driving around and in Peach's castle and entering races through the doors.

You mean like Diddy Kong Racing? I don't understand why Nintendo haven't done this with Mario Kart yet. I feel like it's a missed oppurtinity. Sometime it doesn't hurt to copy the opposition, Nintendo. It would be awesome driving around and in Peach's castle and entering races through the doors.

Yeah, I've been wanting a good single player mode in MK for ages!

MKDS is the closest that we've ever gotten, but it's just not the same...

Ventured into GP mode, found i had not completed all of 150cc mode (by that, i had several bronze's and a few silvers). Soon solved that, got myself gold on all tracks with a few 3* completions. I don't know really, but i found 150cc easier than earlier incarnations.

200cc is looking absolutely bonkers, I'm starting to wonder what courses I'm going to start to love and hate when playing at such a speed!

I'll hate the new Rainbow Road even more. Some of those corners will be impossible without braking especially the couple at the start.

Edited by Wii

200cc is looking absolutely bonkers, I'm starting to wonder what courses I'm going to start to love and hate when playing at such a speed!

Rainbow Road (SNES) will just be silly. There will be no chance of getting around without breaking/slowing down... Booooo

Rainbow Road (SNES) will just be silly. There will be no chance of getting around without breaking/slowing down... Booooo

That'll be grand. It's nice & wide, I'd imagine it'll just change your drifting slightly.

Reconfirmation of what we know is coming this Thursday.

[TWEET]590198355084599296[/TWEET]

I don't know about ye but this will be a first ever for me. Never in general play have I had to use the brake button. It'll shake things up substantially.

Edited by Wii

Reconfirmation of what we know is coming this Thursday.

[TWEET]590198355084599296[/TWEET]

I don't know about ye but this will be a first ever for me. Never in general play have I had to use the brake button. It'll shake things up substantially.

The closest I've come is taking my thumb off the accelerator for a fraction of a second!