Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Wii U / Switch

darkjak

Looks nice but it doesn't stack up to a few games both out already and also shown at this E3.

We need to see more gameplay because so far it's underwhelming.

Edited by Kav

Is it me, or does the graphics look downgraded?

I would love to see this on the NX.

I am still planning to but it, but I'll probably do it on the NX.

OK, now I am watching it again, but this time it's the trailer and the game looks actually noticeably better than during the stream.

It really looks good.

Looks good. Let's see how it plays.

Wasn't expecting this to stack up to the games shown yesterday graphically, the system it was primarily developed for is significantly underpowered compared to the Ps4 and Xbox One. That said, the world itself looks artistically beautiful and like somewhere I'd see myself going to chill out or spend a few hours doing something. Hopefully something cool.

Edited by Guy

It looks like a game world I just want to get lost in and explore. Can't say that about the likes of Horizon or God of War, even though those two games look incredible too. That Nintendo difference! Utterly beautiful, I can't stop watching the trailer!

Also, voice acting confirmed??

It looks like a game world I just want to get lost in and explore. Can't say that about the likes of Horizon or God of War, even though those two games look incredible too. That Nintendo difference! Utterly beautiful, I can't stop watching the trailer!

Also, voice acting confirmed??

Not sure it confirmed voice acting, but that's more voices than we've had before