Retro_Link

Killzone

BF4

ACIV

COD

NFS

Lego Marvel

Knack

I'm going BALLS out for this launch. Never done that before, its usually just one title I get at console launches, maybe two but I want to go balls out for at least one console launch in my life time and this is it.

And now that will be a long 3 1/2 weeks wait for the console. Makes me wonder really, why release this early?

Because the game is ready, and they may as well send it out to shops. PS4 accessories and Killzone were released a week and a bit ago in the USA, and some Wii U games were released before the console - this kind of thing goes as far back as the Game Boy Color.

Because the game is ready, and they may as well send it out to shops. PS4 accessories and Killzone were released a week and a bit ago in the USA, and some Wii U games were released before the console - this kind of thing goes as far back as the Game Boy Color.

It's a bit funny to be honest as to why they do this, it's kind of a tease for gamers to now stare at a game they can't play for 3 1/2 weeks. Unless they get a current gen version that is.