Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

Retro_Link

I've spent a good portion of yesterday and today playing Digimon Story CS. Fucking fun game. It plays very similarly to a SMT title. But it's light hearted.

Also got Gravity Rush (since my Vita took a shit and won't turn on or charge anymore). So that'll be nice.

I've spent a good portion of yesterday and today playing Digimon Story CS. Fucking fun game. It plays very similarly to a SMT title. But it's light hearted.

Also got Gravity Rush (since my Vita took a shit and won't turn on or charge anymore). So that'll be nice.

My copy of Digimom should arrive tomorrow. Can't wait. :yay:

I'm getting XCOM 2 tomorrow. Now if that was a multiplatform title like its predecessor I'd have something to shout about in this thread.... But I don't think there's anything on PS4 I can't wait for 'til Persona 5.

Not even Uncharted? That's the only game for me i think. And Fifa obviously... unless that comes out NX this year!

I was gaming with my mate last night when he suddenly disappeared, I didn't think too much of it at first but then he sent me this today...

DBFFC9E7-B931-43BC-9FDB-E720C383FE03_zpshho9gq8x.png

He doesn't do anything out of the ordinary with it and keeps it unobstructed so it's ventilated well enough. ::shrug:

He also, like @dazzybee, always mistypes on his mobile, haha.

Edited by Kav
I mistype like Dazzybee too, haha!

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2016/02/14/neca-toys-says-sony-is-bringing-back-crash-bandicoot

NECA Toys Says Sony is Bringing Back Crash Bandicoot

During the New York Toy Fair this weekend, Falk spoke with PixelDan about NECA's upcoming products

In the video posted on Destructoid, Falk says the company has "a lot of stuff going on with Sony." The toy director continues to praise Sony and its titles, saying "I see they're bringing Crash Bandicoot back, so there's some great stuff there."

Falk's hint comes days after PlayStation Middle East posted a tribute to the title—perhaps a tease for an announcement to come?

https://twitter.com/PlayStation_ME/status/696008709231607808/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Bring on E3!

UPDATE: It looks like Crash isn't coming back after all. At least, not in any way NECA is aware of. In a statement to GameSpot, a NECA Toys representative said "Someone has misunderstood a comment," made by director Randy Falk. Apparently Falk "saw a faked fan-made image," and was speaking of a hypothetical scenario "if the game were coming back," in which case NECA said it would "love to do figures."

IGN

Don't get your hopes up, Crash will never come back :p

The original is a great little game. I had a lot of fun playing it. I'm honestly surprised Sony haven't put it on PS+ by now. Same goes for Killzone: Shadow Fall.
Yeah I'm surprised too. You can pick both up for something crazy like £6 each every now and then online. I might take the plunge with both one day if Plus doesn't come along.