Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

Retro_Link

Hmm. I got my white with TLoU and God of War for £300 from Game. Can definitely understand the motivation for getting something a little different :p I'm not usually one to care for looks too much, and the PS4 generally does look quite nice, but there's something I really enjoy about having my white one - quite possibly the fact it stands out a bit too. Who's doing the deals you mentioned, btw? I don't think GAME were showing it on their website iirc(they had the deal for the black console) but given argos didn't have one of the bits I popped in store and they had the same on the white one - so could be worth trying a few high street places, or if you can find the deal on the black maybe see if they'll swap a white in for you.

I've been getting tempted by a blue second pad - wished so bad they had red/blue consoles going when I was buying the whole thing though.

Can confirm. Blue controller master race here. Even the analogue sticks haven't malted yet :p

Hype! Hype! Hype! :D

I will be watching this live at 4:45pm for certain, I just put a new graphics card in my PC last night as well - not an amazing one but better than on-board - so I shouldn't have any problems viewing it all in glorious 1080p.

Hoping for some nice, shiny trailers and gameplay footage. : peace: