Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

Retro_Link

Decided to stand my PS3 vertically to save time from moving other things around. Seems to have scratched some DVDs to fuck. Have flattened it down but scared to put in another DVD.

I did that with the PS4, took a disk out and it looked horrid. Thankfully i've got enough room to lay the console flat thus no more scratches.

The 20th anniversary edition ps4's have been on sale today... For £19.94...

94 consoles available at £19.94 were sold this morning (December 10), while further consoles at the regular price of £399 allocated for the rest of the week have already been pre-ordered by attendees. However, the firm has said it will sell more online this Monday (December 15).

The promotion was detailed by PlayStation Access (via Polygon), which says consumers wanting to purchase the limited-edition grey console will first need to find the location of the pop-up store and bring along a piece of PlayStation memorabilia.

Upon arrival, they'll also be required to give the secret pass phrase "I crashed my bandicoot."

Additional limited edition PS4 consoles will be listed for the full retail price, 50 per day on December 11 and 12, while another batch will be made available for purchase online.

All proceeds from the pop-up store go toward gaming charity Games Aid.

Well if only we all lived in London!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a615608/20th-anniversary-edition-ps4-consoles-sold-for-gbp1994-in-secret-london-sale.html#~oY3YM6uoYSE0cB

"The PlayStation 4 allows up to 16 user profiles to be registered to one system. You can manage multiple user profiles as well as sharing game licenses and certain PlayStation Plus features between all accounts on your console."

That meant you can get PS PLUS/Game on one account and other accounts will able to access them for free. :) Think you need to make your account the Primary one in order to let them access your stuffs.

"The PlayStation 4 allows up to 16 user profiles to be registered to one system. You can manage multiple user profiles as well as sharing game licenses and certain PlayStation Plus features between all accounts on your console."

That meant you can get PS PLUS/Game on one account and other accounts will able to access them for free. :) Think you need to make your account the Primary one in order to let them access your stuffs.

Thanks for the reply, will this work across multiple systems though? I'll have 3 profiles spread over 2 machines...

@Esequiel Think it's a possibility that you can have three accounts on two machines. But you and your kids' user profiles will have a full access to your contents on your primary console and temporary access to your contents on the secondary console. Got the links to explains more about it for you. :)

http://faq.en.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/249/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xNDE4MjU0MTAzL3NpZC9vZFQ2b0E5bQ%3D%3D

http://faq.en.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5030/~/accessing-playstation%C2%AEplus-benefits-from-other-user-accounts-and-playstation

Basically I think the PS4 you give to your kids needs to be the PS4 you assign as your "primary PS4" to your PSN account. This means any other PSN accounts on it that are logged in can play the content of your PSN account.

Then the PS4 that's yours you don't assign as your PS4 account, but sign in with your PSN. Because you're signed in with your PSN, you can play any of your content even though the PS4 isn't registered as your primary console for your account.

Just found out that 94 lucky Londoners got those 20th Anniversary Edition PS4 for £19.94 and some of them already flogging them for over 2+ thousands pounds. :/

I was thinking such a thing would happen. It would be hard enough trying to get one due to the limited numbers available.

giphy.gif

ahcbuh.gif

dcfinalraincompare2cut_by_vspectra-d89b4xs.gif

I am actually glad i brought this game now. So much regret early on but its turned out well :) Really good showcase for the hardware. Its miles ahead of anything else out there. Up there with Infamous and Killzone.

Is the Ps plus version even out?

i've been reading about the dualshock analogue stick problem and two things spring to mind:

1: This must be costing Sony a fortune in replacing controllers

2: What is happening with all the controllers that are sent back, surely they are not binning them.

I can't believe the bloody price of them... £55 for the camo version. I'm assuming these will drop significantly in the sales as I can't bring myself to pay that much money for a controller

i've been reading about the dualshock analogue stick problem and two things spring to mind:

1: This must be costing Sony a fortune in replacing controllers

2: What is happening with all the controllers that are sent back, surely they are not binning them.

I can't believe the bloody price of them... £55 for the camo version. I'm assuming these will drop significantly in the sales as I can't bring myself to pay that much money for a controller

They drop on a regular basis. They were £29.99 the other week from various retailers.