N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From some local gig last night. I love this picture so freaking much.

46288196752878674126378.jpg

Thanks! :D I only learned what threads meant yesterday when my friend asked me what threads I was going to get.. he was meat with a blank expression... :p

I'm loving the blue "Grrrr" tee. :)

Finally put up some oollllllld photos on the book of face, and this page of face has lacked my own for a while!

Shock!

n223301820_5783789_2690821.jpg

General twattery

n733045383_6356617_5025716.jpg

Me protesting my friend's camera's 'smile detection'

4482_584585785474_223301820_5783761_7764262_n.jpg

Piracy!

n271100470_513839_2182638.jpg

I'm glad that I don't have to listen to you..because y'know your opinion sucks ass. I look about 12 with long hair..

But erm thanks? ;)

Your hair is so lovely though. Maybe it's just me not really liking short hair on girls that much.

But yeah, I should have said I like the colours.

Quiet, Paj. Short hair on girls looks great. :) And I love those colours! :D Turquoise is my favourite colour, and it works so well with purple. :)

I agree, when it works short hair on girls is super sexy, and I've gotta say nightwolf, that works :wink:

Edited by Eddage

Short hair works for me when it's mad colours, or the girl has a nice face to go with it. Otherwise it can look a bit boyish.

Is it me, or does Nightwolf look Scottish? Maybe it's just because she reminds me of Sharleen Spiteri in that photo.

So erm purple and green anyone? :indeed: its my download hair I promise you.

DSC00230.jpg

Nice hair Nightwolf :D how did you dye it two colours btw? I can't even manage one colour let alone two XD - I recently attempted to dye my hair blue but it only tinted it :/ - I am planning on dying mine blue properly next time though. :)

Short hair works for me when it's mad colours, or the girl has a nice face to go with it. Otherwise it can look a bit boyish.

I agree. The whole bright colour thing rocks with short hair. I dunno why, it's just not the same with long hair.

And nightwolf is hawt with short hair <3

Ordinary short hair is a bit couldnt care less to me. My (bosses bosses) boss has non coloured short hair, she doesnt make a bit of effort and always looks a shambles :heh:

*flails* there's other people to comment on this thread y'know!

Paj I didn't mean to sound so snappy, I just get abit uptight about the way I look! But thankyou.

You guys! Lovely as always.

S.C.G I bleached both and then just seperated the hair and whack the colour on, my brown hair is so dark it doesn't stick so it doesn't run either.

Sharleen Spiteri? Everytime I post a picture here I always get told I look like here, I don't see ettttt.