N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, Ty Raining! :)

Unfortunately I don't have any of me and anyone doing that hat throwing thing, though I love how in Molly's photo she and the girl next to her seem to have thrown their mortarboards far too high and are thoroughly confused as to where they've gone :D

Me being caught by my friend with his uber camera that makes him look really good at photography.... bastard.

n502507553_1726827_6022.jpg

That does indeed look quite a good photo, liking the beardiness too! What sort of camera is it? Because I get told that about my camera sometimes...(I actually think there's a little wizard inside, myself)

Random question to people btw, don't you hate it when you see other people uploading YOUR photos as if they're theirs(or at least with no acknowledgement that they're yours) is that just me? I've seen my own photos pop up in so many places, and by people I didn't even know had them, nor can figure out how/why/where they even got them! It makes me want to not let people have my damn photos.

Also, unrelated sad(at least it was meant to be :s) face at lack of drinkage inside of glassage :D;

n271100235_446818_1116.jpg

though I love how in Molly's photo she and the girl next to her seem to have thrown their mortarboards far too high and are thoroughly confused as to where they've gone :D

hahaha, that is exactly what happened, was funny though...ahh that was such a good day!!!

@ the pic stealing thing, I don't really have that problem, but then I haven't used facebook in months and that's the main pic uploading place I find. Also, looking very dapper in your grad pics Rummy! :)