Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehehe, I just went through the tons of pages I missed and they really made me laugh. Funny pictures and posts. X3

Hmmm, I don't seem to have many pictures of me in Spain, but I know my sister has some on her camera, though she's not coming home for another two weeks or something...

DSCF4121.jpg

Picture of our first evening in Spain (the other people had been there a couple of days already). Going clockwise, starting at the front, we have my mom, her sister/my aunt, her daughter, my younger sister, me, a friend of the other family (the guy who liked me), my aunts son (though you can't see him), my uncle and my dad. =)

DSCF4125.jpg

Inspecting the food and cleaning my hands (the entire plate was covered in sauce). We had some wraps filled with chicken and vegetables and three different sauces. And fries. Yummy.

DSCF4141.jpg

Little lizard creature I saved from the pool. Poor thing almost drowned in there. One of the bigger ones was less lucky, as I found him on the bottom of the pool, turned all white. D:

DSC00042.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

Two pics of all of us sitting in one of those tiny tourist trains in Valencia, waiting to leave.

Yeah, nothing interesting, sorry. X3

[Holiday snaps]

Well, you've already managed to do better than my family's efforts. Whenever we go out to eat we always forget to take a picture until we've all eaten, so it's just a group of people sat around dirty plates. It's practically a tradition now.

Oh, and the last two picture really capture burgeoning boredom as the smiles fade and small talk runs dry; the face-palm makes the second photo.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!