Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the beard?

Sorry, I found it now that I have pressed my nose up to the monitor. I bet it took you a whole month to grow that!

Edit: Wait, Sans means without, and Avec means with. Haha, I'm an idiot.

Clean shave, duuuude. Clean shave that bitch!

aint no blade goin near all this yo!

That whiter-than-white top I ordered from Korea arrived the other day, so here's me hunkering in it, as is only befitting of the ridiculously large collar. Speaking of which there's a hood rolled inside it, useful should I wish to pass myself off as a monk/Altaïr.

Oh, and I'd just had a shower — hence the hair — so technically I've got the post-shower ball rolling, yes?

That whiter-than-white top I ordered from Korea arrived the other day, so here's me hunkering in it, as is only befitting of the ridiculously large collar. Speaking of which there's a hood rolled inside it, useful should I wish to pass myself off as a monk/Altaïr.

Oh, and I'd just had a shower — hence the hair — so technically I've got the post-shower ball rolling, yes?

It reminds me of the lab coat jackets that I've seen asian people in a film have wore, I can't remember the film now but it will come to me eventually.

aint no blade goin near all this yo!

What do you shave with? An electric razor?

I've got some stubble again today, I look a bit more manly, hehe.

Looking good, dude. Always wondered what you looked like, haha.

yeah electric for me. less hassle.

DSCN0496.jpg

moar- looking weird!

I've become too used to using disposable blades. I'm worried I'll bugger my face up if I switch to something else, so I try and keep it constant.

Sorry Flink, the third one isn't me. Guess you'll have to go back to stalking Vorderman.

It isn't?!

Go back? In order to go back, wouldn't you need to stop in the first place? haha

Doesn't mean he can't look stupid.

If it makes him happy, then good for him. But, isn't it a bit overkill? That's going to be a bitch of a body to maintain, and for what?

He likes it, I guess that's all that matters. He's been to some weight-lifting tournament in Russia, so he's a bit of a local legend around here. He's a nice guy, too. Not the sort of person who'd think highly of himself just because he has huge muscles and a reputation.

I only just understand AF showing us a ridiculous amount of pictures of himself, he's like that. But now half naked pictures of your friends. I sure as hell know my friends would want me to slapping around pictures of them on the Internet.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!