Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Hot. I would.

I'm kidding. but seriously rokhed, you're a cool man/woman what do you want to be called anyway? A man or a woman?

Neither really, I'm somewhere inbetween for now.

Looking good rokhed!! ^___^

That dress is pretty awesome :)

Thanks.:blush:

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mormons aren't too keen about it. Traditionally no, they're against it (and pre-marital sex which kinda go hand-in-hand) as it is seen as selfish to not have children if they can do.

There might be cases that do, the less...serious people (for lack of better expression), like Christians who have pre-marital sex.

Anyway. I hope that is correct (if not; Odwin moan at Big Love :p).

Congrats dude, you'll make a great re-father.

Guest bluey
Ah poo.

photos1009dl3.jpg

The smile hides the scared inside.

yay odwin!!! ..when you have TWO kids, does that mean i can call you oldwin? :grin:

n30702197_31491692_5628.jpg

it's me!!! i'm in japan!!!! specifically outside the east exit of shinjuku station - if you MUST know ^^

Mormons aren't too keen about it. Traditionally no, they're against it (and pre-marital sex which kinda go hand-in-hand) as it is seen as selfish to not have children if they can do.

There might be cases that do, the less...serious people (for lack of better expression), like Christians who have pre-marital sex.

Anyway. I hope that is correct (if not; Odwin moan at Big Love :p).

Congrats dude, you'll make a great re-father.

That's fairly accurate, but seriously rokhed00, I'll have been married for 6 years by the time the second pops out. That's hardly excessive. I want kids but it's still scary.

Rokhed, you seem to always have a delightful selection of you in these quasi-Princess Peach dresses. But what will you be wearing once they invert your penis for real?

"This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested can not be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page. "

Can't be bothered to sign in at the moment . ¬_¬

[EDIT: How dare that person delete their post!]

New photo of myself.I look quite awful

image5yv0.gif

Don't get scared when i say this, but seriously dude, you could be a model or something...you have that 'look' what many people don't have...

Thats my 'compliment someone a day' over! :D

And bluey i love that pic of you in Japan! Looks so cool there! : peace:

yay odwin!!! ..when you have TWO kids, does that mean i can call you oldwin? :grin:

it's me!!! i'm in japan!!!! specifically outside the east exit of shinjuku station - if you MUST know ^^

You can call him that now :p

And how rude of everyone. NOBODY is crossing the road wearing a bowler hat like the sign insists :(

That's fairly accurate, but seriously rokhed00, I'll have been married for 6 years by the time the second pops out. That's hardly excessive. I want kids but it's still scary.

*over-enthusiastic clench-fisted Tiger Woods-ian arm thrust* YES!

Reminds me, I was reading a manga last night and it mentioned Shinjuku. When I read it, went "Ohh Blueys there" :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!