Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

THIRD MEMBER OF THE M&M FAMILY REVEALED.

"Drowning" sorrows of quiz memories last night.

drink1002fx5.jpg

The latter part of my night. The pints and pitcher I had from the pub couldn't come with me, so I commandeered a pool ball instead.

Cans.jpg

Was rather pleased. But still didn't feel pissed.

EEVIL1.jpg

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same thing happens with my friends iPhone camera, 'Tis so annoying when every picture with slight movement in goes blurry.

Also, your friend is hot. :p:D

My photo's are relatively blur free.

The one i uploaded of me had been uploaded to facebook and i just dragged and dropped it in here.

It has a lot to do with lighting and holding the thing still and not taking any stupid myspace style photos i guess (come on guys! you're not all 12).

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Those pics are so awesome, it actually hurts!

QFT

Loves it!

The time has come...

Before: Picture taken in October last year...me looking suitably dopey.

merx6.jpg

After: Picture taken today!

img0006kd1.jpg

I took them in exactly the same spot just for comparisons sake. For the record, I look shit regardless of hair. Ah well.

*SHOCK!*

Looking good. Don't you feel more free now? I remember that having long hair was way too troublesome.

Yeah, it's like a phantom limb...I can still feel it. My head feels a few pounds lighter :p. Overall, I'm quite liking the change tbh.

Argh, I hate it when people say stuff like "Meh, well I never look attractive" etc...if you say that then you won't!

You actually look pretty hot in the pic with short hair Bard. *runs*

Aww, cheers mate :D...

I don't say it because I'm being a tit though, I just don't photograph well. [/generic excuse]

Short hair is better. Or at least like medium length should be the max on you.

I have never seen that really long hair look good on a guy. Or at least as good as it would look without.

I hate when people just get a shaved haircut all the time, and show no personality at all in their hair though. I'm famous for my crazed (really bad. yet funny) hair, which I like.

Short hair is better. Or at least like medium length should be the max on you.

I have never seen that really long hair look good on a guy. Or at least as good as it would look without.

I hate when people just get a shaved haircut all the time, and show no personality at all in their hair though. I'm famous for my crazed (really bad. yet funny) hair, which I like.

That would of been me for about 3 years though. I didn't ever really want to show personality through my hair. Strange enough.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!