The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Retro_Link

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
That looks pretty good. Not sure about the multitude of enemies though. Seems like Electrodude would have been enough, but i'll wait and see what they do.
At first I was worried because, yknow, Spider-Man 3 deja vu. But we should try and forget about that because if done right, it could be something awesome. Spider-Man does often find himself surrounded by a huge variety of enemies in the comics, so it's staying fairly true to itself.

The only way to really mess it up is if there's been pressure to give actors a certain amount of face time.

Maybe they looked at Avengers and said "hey, if you can do it with the good guys, you can do it with the bad guys, too."

At first I was worried because, yknow, Spider-Man 3 deja vu. But we should try and forget about that because if done right, it could be something awesome. Spider-Man does often find himself surrounded by a huge variety of enemies in the comics, so it's staying fairly true to itself.

The only way to really mess it up is if there's been pressure to give actors a certain amount of face time.

Maybe they looked at Avengers and said "hey, if you can do it with the good guys, you can do it with the bad guys, too."

The difference with the Avengers is that each hero had their own movie to establish themselves and their origins. By the current count we've got to get the origins for Electro, Rhino and Whatever Goblin it may be in one film.

It's true that Spidey does have multiple foes at once, but they're normally with established characters.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh FFS. The forum fucked up and lost my post. How bloody annoying.

Basically, really good, Dane DeHaan was quality, everyone else pretty good, great action, spot on humour, liked the soundtrack a lot, good finale, really fucking stupid and weird marketing/spoilers in the trailers.