N-Europe

Star Wars Episode 7: The Force Awakens

Hero-of-Time

Nah, I meant generally not feeling this. I said I might when we see more. I guess it was less the press release and more the whole drawn out process, the "blind auditions" that was drawn out and that when this press release came out the Internet basically exploded. I switch on BBC news and it was on there, too.

I haven't made any judgements about the film. I hope it's good. But I have no enthusiasm for it. It could be brilliant and I am a fan of how Abrahms rebooted Star Trek.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
That poster feels more Star Trek (new Trek, admittedly) than Star Wars. Even if it is fake. Is this really out next year or is the date wrong, too?

The date is wrong (well, it's just an old date - it got delayed), but it's still out next year - 18th December.

• 2 months later...

The force awakens?

Seems a strange and poor name, unless after rotj nobody else learns the force at all, Luke never trains a single person, and no other Jedi were in hiding, of and completely forgetting that THE FORCE IS THE LIFE FORCE OF THE UNIVERSES if it were asleep that would be fucking odd

It best make sense due to plot reasoning because going on established events/lore it's just lame

• 3 weeks later...
From watching it a few times I don't think the scenes fit at all, almost they threw together a few bits they had and mixed it with the cool Falon and X-wing scenes. It doesn't flow.

The latest Avengers trailer was far better.

Too be fair this is just a teaser, its not out for another year where as The Avengers trailer was a full blown show a lot of shit because its the right time for that kind of trailer.