N-Europe

Its been a long time, i shouldnt have left you...

Esequiel

So anyone who knows me on here will know i split with the wife about 6 weeks ago. Just a quick update, im fine. Still alive, still working and breathing. Im ben told im having a mid life crisis now (im just turned 27) because im doing all the things iv always wanted to. Im geting covered in tattoos, iv spent a fortune getting to WM 29 next year, iv bought a toyota celica GT4 jap import.... and i dont care!

If this is a mid life crisis i reccommend it to everyone! I move into my new place on the 17th August, my "wife" currently has our children in cornwall. I feel younger and fitter than i have done in years, like iv woken up after a long sleep.

Anyway just thought id say hello again!

So anyone who knows me on here will know i split with the wife about 6 weeks ago. Just a quick update, im fine. Still alive, still working and breathing. Im ben told im having a mid life crisis now (im just turned 27) because im doing all the things iv always wanted to. Im geting covered in tattoos, iv spent a fortune getting to WM 29 next year, iv bought a toyota celica GT4 jap import.... and i dont care!

If this is a mid life crisis i reccommend it to everyone! I move into my new place on the 17th August, my "wife" currently has our children in cornwall. I feel younger and fitter than i have done in years, like iv woken up after a long sleep.

Anyway just thought id say hello again!

Good for you man! Yeah, it's ridiculous how long it can take to realise certain basic things about who you are and what you want in life...