N-Europe

Football Season 2012/2013

Dog-amoto

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ending to the Watford - Leicester match was crazy

just like the Doncaster - Brentford game from the last day of the League 1 season, even more so when it's the exact same referee!

Was just a bit, I had a bet on for it to be a draw, hoping for Leicester to score that pen to make it 2-2 then they miss and up Waford go the other fucking end and score.

Edited by James

Wigan need a result against Arsenal, otherwise bye bye. Which could mean a championship side vs a prem side for the shield.

If Wigan play like the did against Man City in the FA Cup final, they might just do it (and Spurs can squeeze into the Champion's League)!

Well Barcelona are La Liga Champions, I'm seeing them play this weekend against Real Valladolid :)

Should be good as we'll see Barca pick up the La Liga trophy.

I just hope Messi plays. I want to see him playing pretty badly.

Well Barcelona are La Liga Champions, I'm seeing them play this weekend against Real Valladolid :)

Should be good as we'll see Barca pick up the La Liga trophy.

I just hope Messi plays. I want to see him playing pretty badly.

You're in luck, he's playing pretty badly at the moment.

I jest, i jest!

Sad day today being Fergie and Schole's last games for United. Wigan need a result against Arsenal, otherwise bye bye. Which could mean a championship side vs a prem side for the shield.

While I was happy they won the FA Cup I'm also secretly hoping they go down to the Championship... just cause I'd like the idea of a Championship team in Europe next year :heh:

While I was happy they won the FA Cup I'm also secretly hoping they go down to the Championship... just cause I'd like the idea of a Championship team in Europe next year :heh:

Now that would be interesting to see. Wigan play the likes of Birmingham and QPR, then play the likes of Benfica in the same week. Talk about the prospect of a lot of Football for them next year

Now that would be interesting to see. Wigan play the likes of Birmingham and QPR, then play the likes of Benfica in the same week. Talk about the prospect of a lot of Football for them next year

As a Sunderland fan, praying for an Arsenal win. :blush:

Then let the clear out commence!

As a Sunderland fan, praying for an Arsenal win. :blush:

Then let the clear out commence!

The way Wigan won against City on Saturday, i expect them to go all guns blazing against Arsenal. But then Arsenal need to win to get Champions League football. Could be an interesting game to watch.

It's depressing to think we could have had Dempsey and Sigurdsson instead of Coutinho and Sturridge.

I admit i wasn't 100% sure on Sturridge, but he's been fantastic. Showing real ability and poise, not to mention maturity on the pitch.

Coutinho has probably been even better. He's an absolute magician, he's unreal for a 20-year-old.

Both massively pleasing signings.

Sad that I won't get to watch Premiership games next year :( The plus side is that much of the family are bournemouth supporters who have done a magical job of getting promoted to the championship, which means we'll have some great family reunions this/next year! Brighton are a strong side when they play well but their squad clearly lacks depth, and they need more youth all over the park.

Mancini has been sacked. The club are a joke.

I wouldn't say they're a joke, they're hardly Chelski are they?

Saw this on Twitter:

Brendan Rodgers is now the 7th longest serving manager in the Premier League - having been appointed in June last year.

Haha

Brendan Rodgers is now the 7th longest serving manager in the Premier League - having been appointed in June last year.

That's.. ridiculous :eek: I certainly hope he is given the time to continue building as I actually think he's doing a very good job so far :hehe:

As for Mancini, this has been coming for weeks and I'm actually almost surprised that it took this long to happen. I don't particularly care for him as a manager so I don't feel like he'll be that much of a loss to the Premier League, if I'm honest.. but all of these changes of management at the top will give the league a really different complexion next season!

I wouldn't say they're a joke, they're hardly Chelski are they?

No, they're a joke. He's won them more trophies in his spell than they won in 35 years.

I felt sorry for Mancini on Saturday, the players didn't perform. They just didn't look like they wanted it. Some of that falls on his door (motivation etc) however some of that is bred by how the club is structured and run. Mercenary cunts, are exactly that. Wigan's lads knew it could be the biggest game of their careers.

I'm quite sure Mancini won't lose any sleep with his huge (rumoured to be £28M) payoff, that'll look swell on their FFP report.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!