N-Europe

Wear Sunscreen...

Mokong

Don't know what the weather is like across in the UK but we are having awesome weather here in Ireland last few days.

Usually someone makes a thread when there is great (or horrid) weather, but I see none yet for this awesome week we've had so far.

Just heard this on the radio, always feels like summer is really here when I hear this (and reminds me of many days gone... ah I miss my youth :heh:)

Heading off to the beach later and can't wait to jump in for a swim :D

Yeah, the weather's great. Enjoying it while I can until Black 2 & White 2 areout and my summer goes byebye.

I strangely do not burn, but I am seemingly allergic to intense sunlight. I come up with a rash on my elbow and hands, very bumpy and itchy and only goes down when I take antihistamines :(

Yeah, the weather has been fantastic pretty much all week. Hasn't been a day when I haven't been out enjoying the sunshine. Spent all day sitting in the park on Friday having a BBQ for a friend's birthday and it was just superbly warm. Got a nice tan going as I don't burn, I just go brown :D

Apparently supposed to get worse weather wise from Tuesday onwards so always good to make the best of the good weather while you can as you never know when it'll be back in this country

Loving the weather at the moment. Spent the afternoon yesterday outside doing work by using our dining room chair heh.

So today Jim and I went out and bought ourselves a nice fold-up garden set. I now have a table to work on, yay. =D

I'm slightly red from the sun, but hopefully it won't get worse now that I have sunscreen (just got it).

Only downside is there is no A/C at work, and it gets hooooooooot there with about 200 people and computers in one room. It was 32° there on Friday, pfff. Might need to buy myself a fan heh.

I was out at Loch Lomond all day yesterday. The water was absolutely freezing but went for a swim anyway.

Today was spent playing tennis during the midday heat. Never been so hot playing tennis and that includes playing in Turkey, Oman and Italy!

Up at the gym now sitting out by the outdoor pool. Almost feels like being only holiday apart from there aren't any wankers!

I'm not a massive fan of heat and summer, specially given how the office has been at work.

But I do thoroughly enjoy it when I'm driving! It seems to be the only time, specially if I'm the passanger and have some shades on and some ice cream, maybe Spotify running too!

:D

I didn't enjoy it after my car was sitting in the sunshine for 8 hours lol -_-

My psoriasis makes my body temp control really fucked up, its like having a fever all of the time, this hot weather is really unpleasant for me after the novelty of a few days =(

Actually grateful to be back at work under the aircon...hoorah