GamesRadar 5/5

Adam Sessler(Rev3) 5/5

Empire online 5/5

Examiner 5/5

Digital spy 5/5

GameInformer 9.5/10

GameSpot 8/10

Polygon 7.5/10

I think I'm going to savour the singleplayer and make it last. I'll be starting on hard mode and I'll avoid playing it constantly for an entire weekend.

I'm assuming that nobody here will be talking about the plot in the multiplayer, right?

Also, Fireflies.

I'm pretty sure various publications nobody has ever heard of are giving this 10/10 just because a) they use an /10 score system combined with b) it will get their name plastered around for free marketing.

It would make more sense to give it a shitty score if you were a site nobody heard of.

Not when things are happening like Shopto's current background and reddit posts titled "game of a generation"

We all know Super Mario Galaxy is the game of the generation!

I must say though, there have been a few games I've wanted to play on the PS3, and I have played them, this is definitely another one of them.

I hope it's better than the Uncharteds though as even though they're good games I still feel they're a bit over-rated.

Galaxy might deserve Game of the Generation but Uncharted 2 feels like a fucking ADVENTURE.

I didn't get that feeling, it's very good but far too short a game for its own good and too linear to feel like an adventure. As a result it never felt epic, that's how an adventure should feel.

The Last of Us gives off a more epic feel in scale than Uncharted from what I've seen and I hope it is. The setting for the story could well make it feel so.

Edited by Kav

Super Mario Galaxy ain't the game of the generation kids. It would speak volumes about the games industry if it was, so I'm glad there are hundreds of reasons why it doesn't deserve to be put on that pedestal.

The game of the generation is Fallout 3.

Like Call of Duty? :p

No, Call of Duty campaigns are tripe. I play CoD for the multiplayer as its fun.

Super Mario Galaxy ain't the game of the generation kids. It would speak volumes about the games industry if it was, so I'm glad there are hundreds of reasons why it doesn't deserve to be put on that pedestal.

The game of the generation is Fallout 3.

If you can name 200 reasons that SMG doesn't deserve it then I'll happily shut up and not mention SMG being the best again. You know, seeing as there are "hundreds" of reasons. ::shrug: