Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Hi I'm New!

Dyson

Hi Everyone!

My name is Dyson, I'm 21 years old and not as huge a Nintendo fan as I used to be but I hear the community here is awesome and full of people like me anyway so I hope to fit in well. My girlfriend in London is a huge gamer too so I'll have to bring her along at some point if all goes well.

I'm currently on here procrastinating to stop myself from having to do work related work at home (I work at GAME, training to be Senior Sales..) and been meaning to swing by and introduce myself for a while. So yeah, hey : peace:

I look forward to getting to know you all better and destroying you in some mafia games. Did I say that out loud? God damn it, my cover is blown!

Vote: Dyson

Yeah, sorry about that..

My time has been somewhat limited recently. Alongside the 503 errors I've been hearing about on Facebook and through chats I thought I'd hang fire for a bit before coming back. But my time to myself has been seriously limited and I'm struggling to even find the time to play games these days as work takes more and more of a precedence with more responsibility being laid on me - we've found ourselves without a Deputy Manager so the management team consists of the Manager.. and me. And I haven't even passed my MTL course to sign me off on Senior Sales level yet so it's a bit hectic right now :heh:

Oh, and London Girl is no longer London Girl. She's my girlfriend as of a month or two ago :D So yeah obviously been spending shit loads of time in London, practically all of my time off there, and also we've had major internet issues at home which has made internetting difficut. SO HEY THINGS HAVE CHANGED AND THEY ARE ALL AMAZING except work being shit but YEAH WOO

I've missed this place. WHAT HAVE I MISSED?!

On topic, I've always wondered what it'd be like to join the community brand new as of now and tried to do something like that up there :heh:

Oh hi, Dyson, I was wondering where you've been!

Well, I suppose the biggest thing (besides the birthday threads) that you missed was this big clean-up where a lot of threads were deleted (though not memorable threads like King_V's, or Dynastygal's).

But the good news is, we should stop getting 503s, now :)

Oh yeah, and I'm starting the Ace Attorney Mafia soon, sign-ups open only for a couple more days

The only breakup I've seen on this forum being that of Jordan and Letty didn't scream comedy value. But I wasn't around at the time so I missed the details.

Are you kidding me? It was like watching a fat man fall down in slow motion onto a rattlesnake - tragically hilarious.

You're back! Awesome. I was literally thinking about people who hadn't been around much recently and you were on that list. Glad to see you here again!

Things you missed include, but are not limited to, the following:

- Mafia games

- Discussion about current events

- One or more argument

- The Great Thread Delete Of 2011

- http://www.n-europe.com/forums became http://www.n-europeforums.com, confusing more than one whole person

- I had a hair cut

I bet you feel like you never left after that summary.

You're back! Awesome. I was literally thinking about people who hadn't been around much recently and you were on that list. Glad to see you here again!

Things you missed include, but are not limited to, the following:

- Mafia games

- Discussion about current events

- One or more argument

- The Great Thread Delete Of 2011

- www.n-europe.com/forums became www.n-europeforums.com, confusing more than one whole person

- I had a hair cut

I bet you feel like you never left after that summary.

True that. Everything's coming back to me! Much love.

So hands up if you hadn't even noticed he hadn't been here ;)

*puts hands in the air*

Me. But not because his normal presence is not noticeable, rather because he's such an integral part of these forums, you just assume he's here, even when he actually isn't.

D'awww.. that's so.. sweet. Wanna hook up?

You are not new. THIS IS A TRICK.

I got excited when I thought it was an actual new person...

...then I found out Dyson was back and got even more EXCITED! :yay:

rad.

RAD INDEED. Even more rad when the next meet occurs and I attack hug you, Knives Chau style.

Oh, Hey Paj.

How is London/Basingstoke/Papua New Guinea girl?

Multicultural apparently. Nah, she's fine. Got a job at a bar in Canary Wharf and all that jazz so has been much better recently as she has an income somewhat - like me! It's strange how much we have in common.

Nice to meet you, do you know James Dyson?

Sadly not.

Dyson's returned to the tribe to tell us that he is out in the jungle and he is DOING OK!

Good to hear, brother :) Don't feel compelled to return. We'll be here for ya whenever you want to visit :P

I can't leave this place for too long. It's like an adorable, addictive, abusive lover that takes away ALL OF YOUR TIME but is totally worth the pain. Fun fact: I originally typed that as lever. That.. is not a lever I want to get acquainted with.

Thanks all. I'll begin main reintegration in to the network in the coming days. *prepares network port on neck*