N-Europe

Message to who has Provocative Donkey

ReZourceman

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Donks were created by man. They rebelled. They evolved. They look and feel donkey-ish. Some are programmed to think they are donkeys. There are many copies. And they have a plan.

i love you <3

(in the middle of my 2nd BSG rewatch of the year :D)

can we still not just let the donkey go on his round Europe (mostly UK) adventure?

photoshop is good but not as epic as actual photos.... tho as the cat (donkey) is out of the bag I guess it wouldn't be as epic any more.

Lets face it, EVERYONE at the meet either saw it happen, or had heard about it by the end of the day.

Yep. It was a grand forum conspiracy and I am honoured to have been at the head of it, and have everyone's support in keeping it alive.

What were these 'amazing plans'? Wait a year and put him back where you found him? Sounds a bit shite.

You'll have to wait until after the next meet to find out. Assuming ReZ doesn't become a whiny little bitch before hand :p

There's actually a bit in one of the videos, where ReZ is asking about Prov Donk, where you can see Retro_Link and I think some others look off camera.

This is because I was throwing Prov Donk around in the air. Good times.

This reminds me of Le fabuleux destin d’Amélie Poulain. Too bad you guys apparently didn’t see it or forgot about it.. In the film, she stole her dad’s garden gnome, and had a friend who travelled a lot bring it with her, while taking pictures of it across the world. And then send those pictures as postcards. Missed opportunity :p.

This reminds me of Le fabuleux destin d’Amélie Poulain. Too bad you guys apparently didn’t see it or forgot about it.. In the film, she stole her dad’s garden gnome, and had a friend who travelled a lot bring it with her, while taking pictures of it across the world. And then send those pictures as postcards. Missed opportunity :p.

I have seen that film, and that was actually what we were going to do. :heh: (Well, not the entire world, but different places.) We were just bad at getting the pictures up. ;)

I have also seen that film, and I am positive that at least chairdriver and Eenuh also did.

...That's all I wanted to say. I'm still a bit confused by this N-E meet/Prov donk shenanigans. The "Amélie Gnome" route would've been hilarious, yes.

Its simply a case of me needing him back as we are working on our album now and we need to produce artwork and videos.

OH COME ON.

I've been arguing your case, and this is what you give me??

I take it all back. Keep him forever.

Umm..... :woops:

Same here.

That smug shit-eating grin on the poster has never inspired me to watch the film.

OH COME ON.

I've been arguing your case, and this is what you give me??

I take it all back. Keep him forever.

You've only got yourself to blame here chief! :p

It's not just him, don't forget - Claire "wanted him back" too. But ReZ had to post for her, it's not as if she's got her own account...

Ah...

The Journey continues...

After getting caught up in the London Riots, Prov Donk decides a well earned rest is in order *Yes that's right... I decided a well earned rest was in order* , so he decides to take his Roadtrip Northwards to catch up with some old friends... :)

blackpool2.jpg

blackpool1.jpg

Edited by Retro_Link