Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Big Brother 2011

ReZourceman

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this one gonna be celebrities? I'll probably find out who they are at least.

Stopped watching the normal big brother years ago though, didn't see any of the last few series.

Starts with celebrity and then followed by normal.

At least the grapics used are now as tacky and common as the show itself.

Heh. Yeah unfortunately that is the first shit eye. (IMHO) because the designs and look of the show has always been pretty high quality.

Until now? Although I quite liked the advert.

That advert was WOW, for any BB fan. I don't care what people say, BB never fails to provide quality lulz along the line at some point.

Soooo many funny (largely unintentional) moments along the years.

Ama gonna watch. :bouncy:

Agreed, I like the celebrity one more than the normal one sometimes. But yeah, I do like Big Brother, it's just fun trash telly. Would rather watch this than most shows on UK TV these days anyway.

Agreed, I like the celebrity one more than the normal one sometimes. But yeah, I do like Big Brother, it's just fun trash telly. Would rather watch this than most shows on UK TV these days anyway.

So, you'd rather watch a TV show about people sitting and talking.

They bought this shite back. Jeez, rather watch "The God Channel" than this garbage.

So, you'd rather watch a TV show about people sitting and talking.

But they don't unless it's a boring one. They normally argue about a lot of shit and make themselves look like idiots when they do a task and stuff. It can be good fun if it's a good lot of people.

But they don't unless it's a boring one. They normally argue about a lot of shit and make themselves look like idiots when they do a task and stuff. It can be good fun if it's a good lot of people.

Big brother and fun in the same sentence does not compute

Still rather watch the god channel

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!