N-Europe

Fast Food

ReZourceman

We had a Wendy's in Croydon, London when I lived there (1999), but I hear it has since closed. It was alright - nothing flash.

The problem with Burger King versus MaccyD's is that BK is generally slower to serve (that's my experience) so it's not really fast food.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Burger King Bacon Double Cheeseburgers are very tasty. That said, McDonald's Fries are much better. I think McDonald's is better overall.

Usually I have a Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese meal (drink is Coke) plus a Hamburger and a Cheesburger. However, for my birthday I'm thinking of ordering two Double Quarter Pounder meals!

I don't really go to BK, I think their prices are higher for a simple burger. Bic Mac's I usually have but nowadays I rarely go MacDonalds.

I'd prefer KFC but there aren't many about or at least not in my area anyway it seems so I haven't had that for a long time.

MacDonalds chips are better than BK, whereas I think the best milkshakes used to be KFC but now they do 'Krushems'? Is that right?

Also, I believe subway is fast food and the prices aren't bad for a sub of the day otherwise they also start to get expensive!

Surprised so many people are wrongly claiming McDonalds chips as better than BK. i.e. surprised people don't prefer texture and flavour over similarity to sweat drenched cardboard*.

*They're not that bad, but...my point is apparanentn.

Edited by ReZourceman

I don't really go to BK, I think their prices are higher for a simple burger. Bic Mac's I usually have but nowadays I rarely go MacDonalds.

I'd prefer KFC but there aren't many about or at least not in my area anyway it seems so I haven't had that for a long time.

MacDonalds chips are better than BK, whereas I think the best milkshakes used to be KFC but now they do 'Krushems'? Is that right?

Also, I believe subway is fast food and the prices aren't bad for a sub of the day otherwise they also start to get expensive!

Really? I do think yes, BK are a bit more expensive and if I'm budget/looking for a quick fix I'll go McD's, but tbh I think the BK burgers are far superior. I dunno if they season them or if it's just the way they flamegrill them, but they feel much more satisfying for me than a McD's one.

Fixation FTW.

Really? I do think yes, BK are a bit more expensive and if I'm budget/looking for a quick fix I'll go McD's, but tbh I think the BK burgers are far superior. I dunno if they season them or if it's just the way they flamegrill them, but they feel much more satisfying for me than a McD's one.

The ingredients are higher quality, more flavoursome, thicker which leads to jucier which leads to more flavour, the cooking method is less diabolical. BK FTW TBH.

20081211-mcd-cheeseburger.jpg

Illuminous yellow cheese (I actually like the cheese hehe, but still) the bread just looks so...boring...bland...squashed. Its like "Heeeyyy!" and you're like "Okay.". You can BARELY even see the god damn burger.

Burger-King-Double-Cheeseburger.jpg

Holy crap! Meat! Non illuminous cheese, indicating probable dairy content, bun looks fine/good. Sure its a little sloppy, but the bun is all puffed up and it all looks airated and like there is actual substance there. Much better.

Edited by ReZourceman
Automerged Doublepost

Lol yeah. I'm not saying they don't look like shit, just that one looks like shit made from not shit ingredients and the other looks like rubber.

But I actually do LIKE McDonalds plain dubz/chizzes, but comparing them to BK is (IMHO) a pointless task.