Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2011/2012

flameboy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the results tonight. Chelsea got a spanking. Great, great goals from Cisse. Hopefully that's enough now to deny the wankers that are Chelsea a 4th place Champions League qualification spot. C'mon Bayern Munich. C'mon Liverpool. Fuck you Abromovich, Terry, Torres, Drogba, etc. Hope they end up with nothing.

Love the results tonight. Chelsea got a spanking. Great, great goals from Cisse. Hopefully that's enough now to deny the wankers that are Chelsea a 4th place Champions League qualification spot. C'mon Bayern Munich. C'mon Liverpool. Fuck you Abromovich, Terry, Torres, Drogba, etc. Hope they end up with nothing.

I'm sensing you don't like Chelsea?

Don't you dare be a Spurs fan.

But Cisse's second was beautiful. 13 goals in 12 games. Buy of the season?

Spurs playing like it's 2011 again, which was nice. Such a shame that if Chelsea beat Bayern neither Spurs of Newcastle will get in the champions league. Both deserve it!

Thought we'd concede in the second half - instead Cisse puts in the goal of the season.

Good match, great result, marvellous goals and a fucking brilliant season.

Ahhhhhh :)

Oh and fuck you Spurs :P

Edited by ipaul

Ba is now paying left of the front3 and getting a few assists. Cisses goal was obviously pretty spectacular, but whoever said it was like crouchs is insane, nothing like it. Crouchs was better I reckon, true purpose, control time othink,cissess was a bit hit and hope, awesome technique, but more instinctual. Having to set it up and having the time crouch did, and really picking his spot is so much harder.

PS COOOOOOOOOOOME ON YOU SPURRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!

It's like Tony Yeboah all over again. Kids will trying to replicate it in the playground for months.

Used to do that all the time, especially when somebody would score from an overhead kick.

Major headaches considering my playground was made from concrete!

Can Newcastle now go and do that to Man City please, many thanks!

Amazing goal.

Argh... What a conundrum... We could get Champions' League Football next season, but it would involve helping Man U...

...I don't think it's worth it.

Cisse's goal was fantastic. Judging by his reaction after he strikes it he obviously didn't think it was going in. He had turned to walk away.

No one thought it was going in. I don't even think it went in.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!