NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Daft how tall are you? I imagine you as a muscle infused lumberjack looking giant. For some reason it sound weird that you were looking up to someone.

Cute Guy at the Gym was Cute Guy Not at the Gym, today :(

I was determined that I was at least going to introduce myself and I was pretty much breaking into a sweat going into the gym. All that for NOTHIN.

ann-omg.gif

I want this story in its own thread. Chapters of this story. Maybe some photos, or perhaps we can illustrate scenes from it as the story unfolds. Goodness me.

There better be a part two.

One of the best things I've ever written is essentially gay erotica. Mortifying.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-25789-1375112238-30.gif

The perfect gif.

Daft how tall are you? I imagine you as a muscle infused lumberjack looking giant. For some reason it sound weird that you were looking up to someone.

5'11

He's probably 6'1. But probably the same proportions as me. Except more built.

Edited by Daft

Had the random thought that perhaps the barista is coming back to do a PG but nope. That's that crush definitely over with.

NEXT!

5'11

He's probably 6'1. But probably the same proportions as me. Except more built.

Same height buddies! He sounds pretty nice. Let's go! :bouncy:

To save any other metric users the hassle of converting to real units:

5'11 i is 180cm.

6'1 is 185cm.

And I'm going to join the same height buddies group! 178-181cm depending on where I get measured!

Ah my apologies, I always state my height in foot! It seems quite a few of us on here are quite tall.

Man you guys' love stories are all so interesting, it's like watching a soap opera :D

I think I need some advice here though, cause like last week I was dropping my friend off at another friend's house and when we got in they were having a party there. I just went about greeting everyone and introducing myself as Foo. One of the girls lit up upon hearing my name and said "OMG I call my vagina Foofoo!" Then she called over her friend and told her my name and her pussy's name and her friend said "I call mine Foofoo too!" I told them that's cute then I decided to leave cause they were all doing drugs which I'm not too keen on and I had a shrimp chop suey getting cold in my car. They begged me to stay and I said I'd come by another time. What do you reckon though lads, could I turn this into a threesome?

Jeez Louise you're tall. I'm 170cm.

After a month of silence that lady who said she doesn't have time to go out blahblah just randomly texted me: "Urgh, I can't even spend time with my girls, so much to do".

efc.gif

Women.. :rolleyes:

What do you reckon though lads, could I turn this into a threesome?

Nah. Never going to happen.

What you should do: Tell me where they live, and I'll get them off the drugs and on another D. Because...you know...my nickname is Foo, too.

kiss.gif

In all seriousness: DO EET!

Oh god, don't even get me started, I've had three different lady friends spout the same crap to me.

look-at-all-the-fucks-i-give-pocahontas-funny-gif.gif

Ah my apologies, I always state my height in foot! It seems quite a few of us on here are quite tall.

The other day I was drying my hands in a public bathroom when the automatic air freshener in the corner of the ceiling went off. Because I'm 6'3", it puffed me in the face.

Being tall has its drawbacks...

I'm 1.77cm / 5 ft 10 .... Its a bit of a bummer, I like guys to be at least a lil tiny bit taller than me and that's hard to find here. I would say males here seem to be about my height, on average.

I think CuteGuyatGym is over 6 foot.... but I have always been sitting down when talking to him. One day I might stand up and be like 2 inches taller than him and be like...sigh... :heh:

Also... Am I the only one that finds interaction with people of the exact same height a bit... weird? Its like you're face to face, theres no escaping the direct eye contact. Wah.

Was checking my emails for my previous job (that I left over a year ago but is still active, and I check occasionally for departmental dramas) and got a message from a former student inviting me to Blendr, which confused the hell out of me. But he was super hot and French so naturally I checked when I got home and it seems like an auto-sent message and he's straight (which I seemed to recall knowing, but confusion made me question). Still, weird. Guessing its one of those "email everyone in your contact list!" thing. But now he's in New York so I'm jealous. I was I was hot and in New York :(

But still, phoned my mother earlier and she mentioned my 23 year old brother is now dating a 34 year old woman with two teenagers so it could be worse! Man, that's going to go really wrong really quickly.

I sometimes fear I will be single forever. The only hope I have is to fall in love with a mannequin in the hope that it will one day come to life...

I think CuteGuyatGym is over 6 foot.... but I have always been sitting down when talking to him. One day I might stand up and be like 2 inches taller than him and be like...sigh... :heh:

Oh, that's nothing a pair of stiletto heels wouldn't fix.

I think we need to start a codename registry for all these crushes. I move we re-code CuteGuyAtGym as "Thunderbuns" and Daft's crush simply as "Sempai".

This thread has devolved into a collection of shitty, annoying gifs that make me feel like an epileptic at a Duran Duran laser show.

Obviously the only appropriate response to my complaint is a gif.

Does anyone ever feel that most people want to be in a relationship because they want someone from whom they can reap vicarious emotions about the tiny boring minutia of their day to day lives? Coming from someone who neither has any talent nor patience for small talk, there's nothing more tedious than being updated every day on the little things that happen in your significant other's life.

Edit: I feel as if I'm putting a dampener on this whole thread :heh: