NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

@Emma, that's bullshit, I know Dan and he ain't that suave.

He isn't. He's ridiculously cheesy. He wrote a sonnet for my birthday called 'Emmababe' :p

@Ashley I noticed the support! Funny how he called me 'goofy':

1010651_636150664650_1940056099_n.jpg

It all worked out though. :yay:

Dont you find it weird reading that sort of stuff that was said about you? Stuff that was clearly not meant to be read by you.

It's not that there's anything bad in there, but it's just unusual.

She's fun, and I clearly could hit that at the drop of a hat

Not sure whether you should feel complimented by this, or dismayed that this is th guy that you're with.

I could tell you some stories, but I'll wait until next time I see you guys so that he can squirm.

I could tell you some stories, but I'll wait until next time I see you guys so that he can squirm.

Excellent!

@Magnus. Dan introduced me to the forum after meeting @Shorty and @Nami. He started showing me posts and mentioned that he'd said stuff about me in there, and I could read it if I wanted. He acts cocky in that thread, when in reality he was being a massive wuss pants. We don't always act like our true selves online.

EDIT: ...and yes he could have. I fancied the pants off of him :P

I'm deeply insulted that you confused me with Moogle.

This must be why I can't get a date.

I'm deeply insulted that you confused me with Moogle.

This must be why I can't get a date.

And the 25 years before you knew me?

Bless his special little heart.

And good to see I was reasonably supportive at the time ;)

@Emma,I feel I should apologise for suggesting you be the target of a rohypnol based social interaction.

Haha some of Dan's comments are amusing, especially as he's a gentleman in person!

Its an interesting story @Emma thanks for sharing! I completely forgot that he had even started that thread.

Oh God, this really was years ago. The guy who I fell out with had even posted (not really important so much, just that he recommended a site). I didn't post anything interesting either! @Emma, it is weird to read that thread knowing, at that time, that it was about you even though we didn't know you...if that made sense. I think yours and Dan's story of how you met and how you became official boyfriend/girlfriend was awesome, I can't believe that you made it official by that. It's so unusual and yet so charming, like something out of a romcom.

NOW TELL US THE 'I LOVE YOU' STORY! I DEMAND IT! XD

======

I found out that the girl I liked next to my store has a super-religious father who'll only let her date two types of Indian people. She feels she has to listen to him. Also, not being nasty but her family sound a little round the twist. She was telling me how her brothers involve themselves in underground dog fights in her country and stuff. The conversation was AWKWARD! We got to talking about pets and I said I love dogs, especially boxers. She said "My brother has a dog, do you want to see it?" and I said "Yeah, cool" so she got her phone out and showed me. One of his eyes were missing so I asked how that happened and she said her brother enters him in dog-fights for money. I was like "Oh...right..." and she said "Yeah, he gives as good as he gets, he's pretty good like that" and I'm like "Ah...okay...woah, is that the time, I really have to go, I'm so late. Speak another time?"

Haven't spoken to her for about a week now.

There was also the other girl who works in my store who I liked but I found out she had a boyfriend. Bit gutted but I had the perfect opportunity to find out. So yesterday, this guy who looked like someone even Jeremy Kyle wouldn't want as a guest on his show came in. He went up to her and asked if she was single because he wanted her number. She knocked him back and said she was already with someone. He went off and came to me and asked me whether she was single. I said no because he seemed right creepy. So he was like "Shame, she's well fit, fam" and in my head, I was like FAIL! Anyway, I asked her straight out and she said "I really DO have a boyfriend" and I said "Ah okay, no worries". She apologised and I said "Don't. You have a man, someone got there before I did. We can still be mates" and we just continued as normal. Nothing changed. :D

I keep getting messages from this one girl on OKCupid. Her last was

"One of my friends recently did a Masters in Philosophy at Birkbeck and he really enjoyed it, which I always figure is the most important thing in education right? At least it's something to while away the time before you die."

Should I be worried?

Having worked in Birkbeck, I think its safe to worry about anyone that graduates from there. I met many of them at the bar, they are not to be trusted.

It's more the "before you die" part that's worrying me, not that she knows someone who went to Birkbeck. Also, she looks like a cross between a pug and a chihuahua.

Having worked in Birkbeck, I think its safe to worry about anyone that graduates from there. I met many of them at the bar, they are not to be trusted.

Oh. Ho. Ho.

Birkbeck bar. £2 a drink happy 'evening'. Many an evening spent there, but some of the people you would worry about. :p

It's more the "before you die" part that's worrying me, not that she knows someone who went to Birkbeck. Also, she looks like a cross between a pug and a chihuahua.

I don't know if you should go for it, but she sounds perfect for Bob.

Plus he'd get another chance at a surprise proposal.

tl;dr of my original post - Birkbeck graduates are pyscho killers. They study part-time, what do you think they're doing the rest of the time?

Oh. Ho. Ho.

Birkbeck bar. £2 a drink happy 'evening'. Many an evening spent there, but some of the people you would worry about. :p

There's a very real, and very odd, possibility that we may have been there at the same time. In fact, still go back from time to time (although we tend to go to ULU/IOE bar if we're being lazy, but are starting to go to non-student bars because students are awful).

Sounds like you've already made up your mind about her, regardless of whether or not she's said about dying!

If you do end up seeing her, I would recommend not showing her this place so she doesn't seem that comment :p

Well yeah, I already have girlfriend, so it's not an issue, I just thought it was funny.

Been thinking of making a fake female profile on Ok Cupid and extending troll night from forums to dating services. All I need to do is find some reasonably attractive girl's myspace page, rip the pics, make a profile and accost some hapless fedora wearing beard farmer on OKC before sending him pictures of my taint.

Bard, did you hear about my fairly recent jaunt on Chat Roulette.

Letting the balls drop was the greatest.

Well yeah, I already have girlfriend, so it's not an issue, I just thought it was funny.

Been thinking of making a fake female profile on Ok Cupid and extending troll night from forums to dating services. All I need to do is find some reasonably attractive girl's myspace page, rip the pics, make a profile and accost some hapless fedora wearing beard farmer on OKC before sending him pictures of my taint.

Bah, no.

Don't get me wrong, in my head that is kind of funny, but ripping a girl's pictures isn't on.

I'd come over and beat the bloody shit out of you if I found out anyone had done that to me.

:mad:

Gym dude was definitely trying to catch my eye today. But I was in a rush. On the way out he winked at me. Boom.