NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

I feel the same way, Animal. No way I'd have a sex with a woman I don't know. At the very least, I should have a proper conversation with her, and even then, no rush to get into sex.

In other news, the lady whom I've been chatting with for the last two days just continues to keep the conversation going. That's nice.

Going in for the kill tomorrow with the good old "you, me, dinner/drink?-approach".

This time I'll ask a woman who I practically do not know at all. : peace:

You read that, people?

Now it's your turn. DO SOMETHING.

I feel the same way, Animal. No way I'd have a sex with a woman I don't know. At the very least, I should have a proper conversation with her, and even then, no rush to get into sex.

I rarely meet anyone who thinks the same as me. I'd rather know her before anything happened at all.

I think we've found our new champion. #MissionDrahkon

I will consider myself a champion as soon as #MissionDrahkon is successful. Now that I've asked the lady it's a matter of time to find out if I deserve to hold that title :p

I found the perfect gif to describe how I continue to feel after 3 years.

tumblr_inline_mr8uki70e21qz4rgp.gif

Someone get me a wig and a bow (with arrows).

Good luck @drahkon updates as always pls. :laughing:

Update.

"What do you think about going out to get dinner or going out for a drink?"

"We could do that. But I think it's going to be difficult next week. Going on vacation in a couple of days and I need to make some arrangements."

:indeed: Great.

Soooo, I just went with "Well, maybe there will be one or two hours to do something spontaneously."

And then, just do keep the conversation going (because I'm a polite son of a gun) "Where are you going on vacation?"

Think I'll just let it slide as soon as she's gone.

Edit: Another little update.

She said: "There's a possibility I might work in the part of town where you live, but I have to work until 5pm. I'll let you know."

Well, I then gave her my number so if she really is interested and she finds some time, it can be done spontaneously.

Now I've done everything I can.

Tales of Xillia, here I come again :D

Edit²: She gave me her number and we've kept texting each other during the evening via Facebook.

Hm, hope she'll be able to find at least one or two hours next week so we can meet.

Edited by drahkon

So that dude just sent me a message out of the blue, like he initiated contact. I responded. He's just replied again. Not sure why I'm updating you all. Maybe y'all can stop me going all bunny boiler.

Edit: Now he's not being aloof I'm less into him. LOOOOOOL

Edited by Daft

"Hello, you must be my new daddy. I'm Bob."

"Your new name is Thing 1."

And then you hand him a gray jumpsuit and show him to his room underneath the staircase.

Anyway, I think you should be glad that you've found a guy who's not playing hard to get. Don't ruin it, Daft. Unless he turns out to be awful or something. :p

I promise I won't try and ruin it. Maybe.

Literally the other day I was just like 'Fuck it, whatever, I can't be bothered. There are plenty of other people out there who gravitate toward my beard...maybe I should give those weirdos a chance.'

I get beard envy (although not much with this beast I've got) but I don't think they're attractive. I think it's hilarious the attention it gets.

The lady will be off on vacation come Monday.

I will play the have-a-nice-trip-card Sunday evening.

She has shown some interest so I might actually take the initiative again and text her two or three days after she has come back.

That's all the update I can give you right now. :p

Except that the 'sex-lady' and me will probably go out to drink many beers when she'll come back from Africa and..well..

c3c.png

You should just send him a friend request.

If he thinks you're attractive, he'll accept.

Stellar advise, except there is no button. I didn't even know that you could prevent people from being able to request to add you (unless there's an option "only people who know people I know can add me", I forget).

Anyway whatever. At this point I genuinely don't care.

Yeah, you're probably better off going after someone who doesn't make it so hard for people who find him attractive to get in touch with him. :blank:

But it's his loss, obviously.

I can just tell myself that he's gone back to Columbia now that he's finished his degree and it was destined to fail anyway :heh:

Some of us don't care about that kind of thing :heh:

I just wanted someone to tell me I'm pretty.

Well, I'm sure he's one of those guys who's really bad at telling his significant other how he feels about them, then. :p

He's probably too busy obsessing about his tiny penis.

tumblr_lqlh3tJAGj1ql0l7mo1_250.giftumblr_lqlh3tJAGj1ql0l7mo2_250.gif

@Ashley were I an unwed man I would. Totes. :love::laughing:

Well, a mirror could tell you that.