NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

But I have already built my first controllable robotic hardware :(

Keep going with that, remember Miles Dyson? His wife was was a MILF.

That dog experiment made me really sad. WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME GAGGLE!?!

tumblr_inline_mpxl0lBIVc1qz4rgp.gif

Drahkon...the boy has become a man.

Let me continue being a man, then :p

I've just written some lady who was at my school a message on Facebook. She's cute, I don't know her (well, I've seen her a couple of times at school), so I thought: "Yeah, why not?"

Going for the "Hello, could it be that you were at [name of school]?"-route

We'll see how that'll work out.

Edit: And unless the other lady (you know, the last one I was talking about) is playing with me, I can say: It is (rather will be) on.

Edited by drahkon

There's this guy who works at the gym I go to. He's literally the most attractive person in existence and it takes a lot for me to notice someone aesthetically. We definitely had a non-awkward moment today...probably just in my head. But whatever.

Technically yes. About one of the pieces of gym equipment. Excellent exchange of eye contact and smiles.

10/10 - Would perv again.

Ha. Just checked and I sent that Facebook message on June 28th and its not even been looked at.

Liz-Lemon-Another-Successful-Interaction-With-a-Man.gif

You should just send him a friend request.

If he thinks you're attractive, he'll accept.

Going for the "Hello, could it be that you were at [name of school]?"-route

We'll see how that'll work out.

It worked out just fine, been texting each other occasionally over the course of the day, talking about what we did after school, what we're doing now.

Might give it a rest for one or two days, chat her up again and then ask her out.

I think I'm seriously fussy when it comes to women, moreso than I thought I was.

There have been a few girls who have let me known they like me but I feel absolutely no spark there. At this point, you'd think "It's been five years, I thought you'd be absolutely gagging for it" but I'm so fussy! Like smoking absolutely doesn't attract me whatsoever and I can't get that out of my head. It's just such a turn-off for me and that's nothing against smokers. I need to learn to not be so fussy.

Also, I found out that I can't just class sex as sex. I had an offer from one of my mate's sister and she's good-looking but I couldn't. I know what generation we're in now but I'm quite old-fashioned. I'd rather know the girl before going to the next base. My mates can shag absolutely anyone at any time but I can't because I don't want nor like that.

Is that weird? It's weird, right?

Definitely weird.

Sooooo yesterday I messaged that guy I posted about like a month and a half ago. I asked how he was. He responded and asked I was. So yeah....guess we'll see if anything comes of it. I've decided not to be an optimist. Being an optimist is painful.

It is weird.

I know! It's like, I'd rather be in a relationship or dating and get to know the girl and then have sex rather than have a one-night stand. I've done stuff before whilst in the first stages of a relationship but I've never had sex with them. It's a weird, contradicting one.

This evening I was heading out to meet some friends and stopped by a bagel shop real quick to get a bite to eat first. I notice the girl behind the counter is quite cute, and while I'm eating my bagel I suddenly think, what the hell, I might as well take a shot here; so I borrow a pen, grab a napkin and write a little message - innocent, but flirty - with my number asking her out for coffee. I return the pen, hand her the napkin and quickly head out.

I feel so cheesy, but at the same time I feel accomplished for actually DOING something. I'm not fussed if she doesn't contact me, I'm just happy I actually took initiative instead of being passive.

That's so lovely Danny, keep everyone updated.

It's so " :3 "

so I borrow a pen, grab a napkin and write a little message - innocent, but flirty - with my number asking her out for coffee. I return the pen, hand her the napkin and quickly head out.

: peace: Go Danny!

I think I'm seriously fussy when it comes to women, moreso than I thought I was.

There have been a few girls who have let me known they like me but I feel absolutely no spark there. At this point, you'd think "It's been five years, I thought you'd be absolutely gagging for it" but I'm so fussy! Like smoking absolutely doesn't attract me whatsoever and I can't get that out of my head. It's just such a turn-off for me and that's nothing against smokers. I need to learn to not be so fussy.

Also, I found out that I can't just class sex as sex. I had an offer from one of my mate's sister and she's good-looking but I couldn't. I know what generation we're in now but I'm quite old-fashioned. I'd rather know the girl before going to the next base. My mates can shag absolutely anyone at any time but I can't because I don't want nor like that.

Is that weird? It's weird, right?

You are pursuing something that is entirely different to what is being offered to you. That is both to your credit and your downfall. :heh:

Not every woman that you will meet will be interested in a relationship. Some will just want sex. People have urges. It's not entirely a bad thing, it can relieve stress, tension and it can instil confidence and belief in yourself.

At the moment, you're holding out for somebody who will be willing to give you more than just sex. Not entirely a bad thing, but I wonder if you're regretting it inside. In addition to this, passion and attraction is something that can be developed. You might not always fancy someone straight away but you might do after a while.

Definitely weird.

Sooooo yesterday I messaged that guy I posted about like a month and a half ago. I asked how he was. He responded and asked I was. So yeah....guess we'll see if anything comes of it. I've decided not to be an optimist. Being an optimist is painful.

Good stuff, braaah. The best outlook on life is to not expect anything. If it happens, it happens. If not, then you've not really lost a lot. (expect time, but let's not go down that route)

This evening I was heading out to meet some friends and stopped by a bagel shop real quick to get a bite to eat first. I notice the girl behind the counter is quite cute, and while I'm eating my bagel I suddenly think, what the hell, I might as well take a shot here; so I borrow a pen, grab a napkin and write a little message - innocent, but flirty - with my number asking her out for coffee. I return the pen, hand her the napkin and quickly head out.

I feel so cheesy, but at the same time I feel accomplished for actually DOING something. I'm not fussed if she doesn't contact me, I'm just happy I actually took initiative instead of being passive.

That's awesome. :D

In another universe, the super-sexy-beardless-Dannyboy would have maintained eye contact with that woman whilst eating the bagel. Gently nibbling it suggestively and seductively and watching her keeling over with anticipation as she prepares to be annihilated. HNNNNNNGGGGG.

That's awesome. :D

In another universe, the super-sexy-beardless-Dannyboy would have maintained eye contact with that woman whilst eating the bagel. Gently nibbling it suggestively and seductively and watching her keeling over with anticipation as she prepares to be annihilated. HNNNNNNGGGGG.

Just admit it Flink, you want his beard. You want it pressed against your beardlessly feminine lips as the snow falls and the fire roars and all your love is lost as whisper in the still forest that tumbles down the mountainside.

Just admit it Flink, you want his beard. You want it pressed against your beardlessly feminine lips as the snow falls and the fire roars and all your love is lost as whisper in the still forest that tumbles down the mountainside.

Our hands would meet and I would feel every inch of his silver handle. As slow as the days pass, I would pull the handle close to my face, inspecting it with a curiosity that I have not known for years.

The cream of desire would violently pump into my hands. I would smother it and let it run through my fingers. In a moment of fleeting passion, I rub its substance, in all of its smooth yet sticky vigour. I can feel its warmth. Danny looks at me and I know that he has been ready for his moment. He wants to feel the warmth of his own desires sliding across his face. In one fell swoop, the two worlds collide.

A mirror so adequately positioned catches all of the moment, my hands envelop around the silver beast, bringing it close to his face in what seems like an impossible instance.

Dannyboy admires his new cleanshaven look.

That's okay, we'll be optimistic for you.

I think he might be the one, Daft.

You are pursuing something that is entirely different to what is being offered to you. That is both to your credit and your downfall. :heh:

Not every woman that you will meet will be interested in a relationship. Some will just want sex. People have urges. It's not entirely a bad thing, it can relieve stress, tension and it can instil confidence and belief in yourself.

At the moment, you're holding out for somebody who will be willing to give you more than just sex. Not entirely a bad thing, but I wonder if you're regretting it inside. In addition to this, passion and attraction is something that can be developed. You might not always fancy someone straight away but you might do after a while.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't hold it against them if they want to go out and just have sex but I just...can't. Not unless it's someone I know and am comfortable with. I know that passion and attraction can be developed and I'd rather see if the feelings would develop rather than waste my time if I can't rise to the occasion.

It sounds weird but even though I'll admit I have a high sex drive and there are times when I've been like "I'd love a shag right now", I don't actually regret what I'm doing because I know I couldn't go through with it, which is weird in itself. I've had a couple of offers this year for sex but I couldn't do it because I didn't know them and it didn't feel right. And one of them were drunk and even though guys would probably say "that's a bonus" or whatever (my then-mates did), I was like "No way".

It's a weird one. Maybe if I met the right kind of woman, I'd be on it straight away but at the moment, nothing...

Our hands would meet and I would feel every inch of his silver handle. As slow as the days pass, I would pull the handle close to my face, inspecting it with a curiosity that I have not known for years.

The cream of desire would violently pump into my hands. I would smother it and let it run through my fingers. In a moment of fleeting passion, I rub its substance, in all of its smooth yet sticky vigour. I can feel its warmth. Danny looks at me and I know that he has been ready for his moment. He wants to feel the warmth of his own desires sliding across his face. In one fell swoop, the two worlds collide.

A mirror so adequately positioned catches all of the moment, my hands envelop around the silver beast, bringing it close to his face in what seems like an impossible instance.

Dannyboy admires his new cleanshaven look.

Hotter than 50 Shades of Grey...should this be called 50 Shaves of Dane?