NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

The level of stupidity depends on the extent that you'd take it.

"I'd rather not date somebody who doesn't have a car." - reasonable

"There's this guy I really like, but he doesn't have a car so it's a no." - stupid

Its the first. If someone awesome came a long and didn't have a car, I'm not going to be like:

101374.gif

It'd just be preferable. Its not fun driving people around at the best of times.

@Ellmeister bitch please, @Ashley would kill me if I went near you. :blank:

I have a car but no one believes I'm old enough to drive. It's kinda scratched up too :(

They're your friends/ exes though. You could always tell them you're not a fucking chauffeur. I don't get the whole culture of being coy with friends. I don't really consider someone a friend unless I can tell them to fuck off without hurting their feelings.

Fuck off you fuck

They're your friends/ exes though. You could always tell them you're not a fucking chauffeur. I don't get the whole culture of being coy with friends. I don't really consider someone a friend unless I can tell them to fuck off without hurting their feelings.

Hah, I didn't see this until @Ashley quoted it.

This is particularly true and obviously this rings true for my friends. But if we want to go anywhere, that's not particularly easy to get to, it usually does fall to me. Otherwise it's piss off get the train, get to work your damn self.

However, I'm not exactly going to go fuck you, when I want to go as well. Its not the act of driving that bothers me, it'd just be nice for someone else to (if they could) drive as instead once in a while. :love:

Hah, I didn't see this until @Ashley quoted it.

This is particularly true and obviously this rings true for my friends. But if we want to go anywhere, that's not particularly easy to get to, it usually does fall to me. Otherwise it's piss off get the train, get to work your damn self.

However, I'm not exactly going to go fuck you, when I want to go as well. Its not the act of driving that bothers me, it'd just be nice for someone else to (if they could) drive as instead once in a while. :love:

As long as there's no alcohol involved I don't mind driving. I'd never drive a group of friends for a night out. They wouldn't even bother asking because they wouldn't want to themselves.

As long as there's no alcohol involved I don't mind driving. I'd never drive a group of friends for a night out. They wouldn't even bother asking because they wouldn't want to themselves.

I used to be asked, when I worked at my last place.

I got to the point where I made roughly £50 on the work Christmas party because people wanted lifts and I wasn't doing it for free!

But it's just one of those really small things, it wouldn't bother me massively, but it'd be nice if someone was able to drive around and see me, rather than the other way round. ::shrug:

Well tbh with no car (and no job) I don't feel like much of a catch. But I'm working on it.

pretty much this. I like being useful, but no drunkards go in my car. And no packing a million people in either. I'm staying safe and legal :)

I wouldn't rule out a guy with no car, but I would rule out a guy with no motivation to do ANYTHING in life - eg someone on the dole, no intention to do anything with themselves (obviously people out of work by no fault of their own and making the effort to look is different). It's more about personality and attitude to life for me.

I saw cuteguyinthegym (in the gym of all places!!!) and he did not approach me and say hello. Either didn't notice I was there or he's ignoring me. Hmph. Well boohoo to you, sir.

As we're at the intersection between gifs and relationships, this dude has all the moves:

6qk11l.jpg

Fuck me, I thought I had improved. Met one of the new girls on my study programme yesterday and fell a bit head over feels for her. Now I'm terrified of how to act around her. WHY AM I STILL A TEENAGER.