N-Europe

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

daftada

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a good mix.

Varia suit, Blue Pikmin, '?' Block, Prianha plant pipe, Mario Kart, that's it I think so far? And @Blade just generously gave me his Peach Parasol! And some pears!! Cheers bud!

QUESTION: If you plant fruit and get trees - do the trees stick around? As in, unless you chop them down will they constantly grow fruit?

I've had Fire Flower, Master Sword, Arwing, Fire Flower (again), Hero's Boots and Pikmin. Really want the Varia stuff!

Anyway, today I have finally caught all the fish and bugs that will disappear in July! My next target is to catch all the ones that are available this month.

QUESTION: If you plant fruit and get trees - do the trees stick around? As in, unless you chop them down will they constantly grow fruit?

Yep, fairly sure they act just like a native fruit tree. In the back of my mind I wanna say they spawn slightly slower(maybe a day or two longer per cycle comparison) but I might have made that up.

Yep, fairly sure they act just like a native fruit tree. In the back of my mind I wanna say they spawn slightly slower(maybe a day or two longer per cycle comparison) but I might have made that up.

Cool thanks Rummy!

I am currently in the process of making me a forest of fruit trees! It's so good seeing them grow each day - and today I've finally got fruit! Peaches, apples, coconuts and my native cherries!

I've also planted lychees, pears and perfect cherry trees this evening too!

This is so they can grow and I can sell in bulk when I can't be bothered going back and two the island for bugs!!

I've had a good mix.

Varia suit, Blue Pikmin, '?' Block, Prianha plant pipe, Mario Kart, that's it I think so far? And @Blade just generously gave me his Peach Parasol! And some pears!! Cheers bud!

No worries. Nice chatting to ya and also thanks for your donation for the bench :-)

Yes, they remain. The only tree's that won't remain are the "perfect" fruit trees. They'll act like normal ones for a short while, then they'll die.

Happy Summer Solstice! Don't forget to go and see Isabelle in your plaza. :)

Good day today - a new fossil for the museum (they're few and far between at the moment as I only need three more), Mallary's moving in tomorrow (one of my GameCube neighbours), I've got a new room expansion, and, most excitingly, my Super T&T is closing tomorrow for the third time for the next refurbishment!

and, most excitingly, my Super T&T is closing tomorrow for the third time for the next refurbishment!
Nice! :awesome:

Not happy about the Summer Solstice closing Town Hall, I wanted to start another public works project today. :angry:

Anyway, I'm expecting the final room for my house tomorrow. :yay:

Then it's just a matter of expanding them all.

I also received a cool present from Merry (the cat that moved in right in front of my house :heh:) today, a Theremin! You can play it by just walking around inside your house. :D

Annoyingly just discovered something about perfect fruit...

it can only be planted in a native town! I gave mine away/planted it in my friend's town

:( Le sadface

Ahh - I planted one in my own town which is good for me then!

I'm hoping all my fruit trees will be fully grown by tomorrow!

Although still need narnas. Is narna a native fruit in this game?!

If anyone has any lemme know! I have cherries for all! :D

Ahh - I planted one in my own town which is good for me then!

I'm hoping all my fruit trees will be fully grown by tomorrow!

Although still need narnas. Is narna a native fruit in this game?!

If anyone has any lemme know! I have cherries for all! :D

I believe the narna's are tropical like coconuts? Think that's what I saw someone say earlier. Not seen one myself though, I've yet to visit the island(other than briefly with Ike). I wanna go this evening though, so I might not do any online-ing.

Ah cool ok.

Well I've hardly done any online to be honest. I've only ever had 1 visitor.

I kinda want my town to get a bit better before I let people in!

It's a shame you can only do 1 public project at a time. I have soooo much I want to add to my town to make it better. At the minute, getting round is a bit of a ball ache with only 1 bridge!

I'm like 40 hours in now, and this is seriously the best 3DS game (at least for me haha).

I'm in love with the sound track, with the graphics, the improved AI, the atmosphere aaaah!

It's not even the simulation part that lurks me in, but it's this melancholic feeling that is so typical for the Animal Crossing franchise. SO GOOD

Anyways, got my house upgraded again, payed off a bridge, a street lantern and a water well and had tons of fun at the island! I never expected those minigames would actually be fun, but they are a blast if you play together!

i don't understand why this game is so good, because at face value you build a house then pick fruit and occasionally fish....

but its somehow greater than the sum of its parts

i want to play it now, while at work....but i'd get the sack unless i can get others to buy a 3DS and a copy, could i start a 3DS revolution in my office......probably not

Bananas and coconuts are beach only.

So, I can get bananas and coconuts and plant them on my beach, in my town?

I tried on the grassy plains, only to wake up the next day with dead coconut trees.:( The next morning I walked to see my new growing trees with a hop, skip and a jump, only to see what resembled a massacre of 12 trees.