N-Europe

Luigi's Mansion 2

darksnowman

OK she was cute! :p

Game looks awesome! I didn't play the first game, I watched Eddage's copy though and I think I'll definately be getting this at some point. Seems they've improved the gameplay aswell and to me it seems like a great fit for the DS.

Edited by Retro_Link

This is the first game to convince me to buy a 3ds. Of course paper mario is up there too.

If they had announced a metroid, fire emblem, f-zero or an advance wars I'd be in the store right now.

Same here. I've gone from thinking I will pick one up at some point to outright having to own one!

Ah, back after away for too long.

Yes! Yes! A million times yes!! Straight to my number 1 spot on my Most Wanted-list! :bouncy:

Looks really great, too! And I have faith in next Level Games. Did a bang-up job with Punch-Out. Can't be here soon enough!

And so far my childish enthousiasm. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This game is one pretty good reason why it was dumb as fuck to not have two analog nubs on the system.

Agreed! I always played the GC version using the camera stick to aim. Playing with the beginner controls will feel like a giant step backward. With any luck they'll release this bundled with the right stick attachment and have it as a control option.

Game is looking nice - better than in the E3 trailer for some reason. Is it just me or does Luigi move a lot slower?

• 8 months later...

The more I see of this, the more I get excited.

I loved the first, and it's been such a long time.

NINTENDO's take on the survival-horror genre with Luigi is as humurous as it is scary, I tell you!

Really happy that the framerate issues have dissapeared, but, let's be honest, it shouldn't come as a surprise.

It's what game developers do :)

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone want a new video of Luigi's Mansion 2

Thanks for posting. This is the first time I ever see gameplay footage of Luigi's Mansion. I thought it was just another trivial platformer. Boy was I wrong. This could look like Nintendo's take on Broken Sword or something similar? Looks like I'm going to keep an eye on Luigi's Mansion 2. Perhaps a demo will be available via eshop I hope. Definitely interested now.