Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Nintendo's Conference - Tuesday 7th 5pm/6pm

Ashley

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are all those logos??!!! Why didn´t we see those games.

I am personally dissappointed with the amount of 3DS games shown. I mean....I was expecting a SLEW of games, like what happened with the Wii last year, but the only proper new game we saw was Luigis Mansion 2.

NO ADVANCE WARS!!!!!!!!!!

New console will be fantastic I think. I was sad and shocked at first, and I DO think that the Wii U controller SUCKS, but the screen and innovation it brings is brilliant...BUT....UGH....looks really uncomfortable. Honestly, they should pack a hardcore controller in. Erm. Yeah. Good games though.

But seriously....I am sorry, but where were the 3DS games.

Mixed bag of emotions- Totally excited now about all of the 1st party 3ds titles but not the third party ones. Very much looking forward to the new Zelda games, but I arn't overerly excited about the Wii U yet, but that will probably change in time. :)

Genuinely delighted to see some actual 3rd party support on the way for WiiU. I can start dreaming of only having one console instead of two again. Those controllers look ruddy expensive though. Pity they didn't give us more specifics about online and what have you, but I guess they've got time to give us that.

Wow, more core titles. Just gotta hope that this support doesn't fail months after release of the Wii U. Will things go similar like the GC, 3rd party support then slow sales of these games, that could cause support to cease. Who knows, only time will tell.

I don't really understand the purpose of the WiiU. I'm interested in knowing its specs because Zelda looked pretty impressive - but if it's more powerful than the Wii I don't see how that works.
How do you not see how it works?... it's a new console.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!