N-Europe

Funny Stuff Thread

Goafer

People may not find this as funny as I did...

I was on football transfer rumours website, which has it's fair share of adverts. Well this one is a new one I've just seen today -

As I said it's not actually a hilarious meme, I just found it pretty funny.

Can't see many people flocking to that site.

I was on football transfer rumours website, which has it's fair share of adverts. Well this one is a new one I've just seen today -

That's not an image...

Wow.

Be right back.

WTF?

when did this happen????

Yes, that was my reaction.

In the Pokemon manga set over the following generations post-original series, according to everything I can find. James confesses his love for her in the epilogue, and the last we see of them is standing together with wedding bands and Jessie pregnant. I haven't seen anything that suggests it isn't canon.

Sidenote: I had also completely forgotten that fleeing an arranged marriage and growing up in grinding poverty by surving off snow with her adoptive mother was James & Jessie's backstories. That show had some shit going on in there, man.

Edited by gaggle64

Sidenote: I had also completely forgotten that fleeing an arranged marriage and growing up in grinding poverty by surving off snow with her adoptive mother was James & Jessie's backstories. That show had some shit going on in there, man.

Jessie, James and Meowth are probably the most developed characters in the entire show.

Jessie, James and Meowth are probably the most developed characters in the entire show.

It was obviously Charizard. Good to bad to good. Clearly it had psychological issues, can't think sending it out to violently tear animals to shreds helped it much.