N-Europe

bad stuff thread.

tapedeck

Yeah, my dad tried to "teach" me as a kid, which really just resulted in him beating my ass without explaining the rules, and then bellowing a Morpheus-esque "Again!" when really, I just wanted to go upstairs and touch myself.

Same thing happened to me, as well. I wanted to go upstairs and touch you too.

Wut?!

Especially embarrassing since even Jim knows how to play it!

=P

Even moar embarrassing because you are a girl and you know how to play chess.

Which is amazing because it has been scientifically proven that girls only have half the size of a brain when compared to a male. It shrinks even more so as you get older.

Even moar embarrassing because you are a girl and you know how to play chess.

Which is amazing because it has been scientifically proven that girls only have half the size of a brain when compared to a male. It shrinks even more so as you get older.

And yet girls manage to be just as smart if not smarter than guys! And we can multi-task. Which means we actually know how to use our brain properly, getting more out of a smaller version. Now that's embarrassing to you!

I taught myself how to play.

I don't know any of the fancy moves, but I know all the basics, and that's enough.

Now I wonder who I ever got to play against, as I don't think anyone in my family knows how to play...

Haha, cheers dude.

We'll have to meet up for a drink sometime. We're not that far away from each other.

Updated analysis is that I reckon you're fine. The camera is quite far back and I reckon it is focused on the line where cars coming the opposite direction may jump/speed across.

It amazes me a bit that you ended up in Southampton when you were trying to get to New Milton from Bournemouth! That's a bloody big detour, you must have gone all through the forest!

And I'd never say no to a pint :P

And yet girls manage to be just as smart if not smarter than guys! And we can multi-task. Which means we actually know how to use our brain properly, getting more out of a smaller version. Now that's embarrassing to you!

1. I can multi-task, don't be sexist :heh:

2. I hear Jim does quite well with a smaller version than most.

You want to know Multitasking?

I can successfully code PHP/HTML/write articles while watching TV (not being hooked up to PC) and having a conversation with someone on the other side of the room. No mistakes or anything

BOO YAH BITCHES :P

Edited by Serebii

I don't really get multi-tasking.

It's meant to mean doing multiple tasks at once.

But... you can't.

All you're doing is stopping and starting lots of tasks at different times.

It's not multi-tasking, it's just... organising.

I'm unimpressed.

*fails to find Paj! inspired gif*

Pffft... area...

WE LIVE IN TREES!

WELL NO FUCKING WONDER YOU'RE NOT GOING TO FIND ANY FUCKING M&MS IN THERE ARE YOU SQUIRREL BOY?!

FUCKS SAKE.

Yeah, my dad tried to "teach" me as a kid, which really just resulted in him beating my ass without explaining the rules, and then bellowing a Morpheus-esque "Again!" when really, I just wanted to go upstairs and touch myself.

Well that explains a fair bit.

But... you can't.

But that's what multitasking is, even in computer terms.

I don't really get multi-tasking.

But... you can't.

I'm unimpressed.

*fails to find Paj! inspired gif*

Not what I do. I stop and start. At the moment, I am typing this while watching Stargate Atlantis on Sky 1 HD. It's the episode where there's a prison by the Stargate. I can't look at both screens and do it as my TV is behind me. Thankfully, I am a fantastic typist and have been able to type this successfully without any mistakes and knowing full well that there are no mistakes. I have even corrected a few typos as I have gone through, without even looking at the screen.

Now THAT my friend, is multi-tasking

Lift on my floor wasn't working when I went out earlier, had to go ask a neighbour to help me down the stairs to the next floor with my wheelchair to get their lift. Then I somehow lost £2 when I was out, think I may have forgotten to pick up my change when paying some bills. Thankfully my lift was working by the time I got back, don't really know anyone upstairs apart from one lot who I really don't get on with, so glad I didn't have to ask anyone up there for help.

Nnnnnnoooooooo!!!!!!!!

18195_82670.jpg

R.I.P. Ryan Dunn.

And this has got to be the most fucking stupid headline I've ever seen.

"Crash Kills Ryan Dunn Of MTV's Jackass

Margera's Mother: Second Person Killed In Crash"

But when you read the rest of the article it makes it less fucking ignorantly unclear...

WEST GOSHEN, Pa. - Fox 29 News has learned that Ryan Dunn of MTV's "Jackass" series died in an early morning crash Monday in Chester County, Pa.

Police in West Goshen confirmed a fatal accident occurred but were not immediately releasing any other details.

Fox 29 News spoke to April Margera, mother of "Jackass" star Bam Margera, who said she was told Dunn was killed in the wreck.

The crash kept Route 322 closed between New Street and Pottstown Pike for much of the morning. Motorists were advised to use Ashbridge Street to avoid the closure before the road reopened around 9:30 a.m.

April Margera also said an unidentified second person died in the crash, which happened around 3 a.m. She said she did not know who was driving the car, and there may have been a third occupant.

Dunn, 34, appeared in all three of the "Jackass" movies, the latest being "Jackass 3D." He also had a one-season run with a show of his own, called "Homewrecker," on which he helped practical jokes victims get revenge.

TMZ is reporting that just hours before his death, Dunn posted a photo on his Twitter account showing himself drinking with friends.

10 hours ago - his last Tweet. :(

tumblr_ln2mbukD9N1qe7gfbo1_500.jpg

Reasonably harrowing.

Edited by ReZourceman