Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

bad stuff thread.

tapedeck

This is the last straw for this job. It takes nearly two hours to get there and then when I'm 20 minutes away they tell me they don't need me for the day. They play horrible glee songs on repeat. I am not allowed to do anything else but walk constant laps of the playground and look at only the children. I looked at the map of the place once to try and learn some things for when people ask me questions but I was given out to. I can't stand there bored out of my mind for 8 hours. I tried though. I tried leaning for 10 minutes out of every hour to try and get through. I tried playing little games that involved glancing at a piece of paper for half a second every once in a while to try and keep me somewhat engaged. Got given out for that too.

I told him. I can't stand there for 8 hours. I need to get a little rest. He didn't care though. He said there were plenty of people who can stand there for 8 hours. Even 12 hours. He says he's a military man and that it's easy. Well get those people to do it then because I'm not any more. There's a reason I don't want to join the army. So I quit. It was actually akin to torture.

They would mess up with the payslips all the time as well. So I had to keep checking they were paying me right and complaining when they didn't. And although everyone else got 9.50, I only got 9.

I'm actually relieved I don't have to do it any more. I prefer to stay home all day with no money.

It does sound like you're leaning towards a new career path of a paedophile :p

My computer decided last night to call it a day, i'm now using the parents computer (shame on me), so won't be on as often as i can be (unless i can fix the issues bogging the old one. It boots, but goes into a state of rolling start-up. Then it flicks off into Blue-Screen mode, then all i can hear is the churning of fans at a distressing noise. Shame, 7 years of life and it decides it's over. Good innings i believe.

I watched my good friend, video games, get assassinated repeatedly these past 2 days.

This is very bad stuff. RIP.

Really? With Last Of Us, Beyond, ZombiU, Pikmin 3, Watch_Dogs, Assassin's Creed 3, Need for Speed and Tomb Raider. I've got plenty of games coming up for me at least.