Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Forum User Photos

Goafer

I figured that. Surprised you didn't have Resi 4 or Dead Space in that collection, though.
Hmm Resi 4 I had on the Gamecube. Dead Space I completed in co-op, couldn't see myself playing through it again.

Could do with the Metroid Prime Trilogy, but I'm hoping there'll be a Wii U HD Edition.

Hmm Resi 4 I had on the Gamecube. Dead Space I completed in co-op, couldn't see myself playing through it again.

Could do with the Metroid Prime Trilogy, but I'm hoping there'll be a Wii U HD Edition.

I keep getting cravings to start Resi 4 again. Those Wiimote controls are too good. I've yet to try Dead Space in co-op, I worry it'll ruin the atmosphere. The original memory I have of playing it by myself at around 2-ish in the morning is fantastic.

Is Metroid Prime Trilogy easy to get these days? I ended up getting it as a Christmas present. I'd imagine it would be quite tricky now?

As for that list of games, it's impressive. It's pretty easy to build up a good collection of games these days, with cheap deals and with the second hand market.

I keep getting cravings to start Resi 4 again. Those Wiimote controls are too good. I've yet to try Dead Space in co-op, I worry it'll ruin the atmosphere. The original memory I have of playing it by myself at around 2-ish in the morning is fantastic.

Is Metroid Prime Trilogy easy to get these days? I ended up getting it as a Christmas present. I'd imagine it would be quite tricky now?

As for that list of games, it's impressive. It's pretty easy to build up a good collection of games these days, with cheap deals and with the second hand market.

Yeah I'm constantly thinking about buying Resi 4, but again I'd love to see it on the Wii U eShop for example.

Metroid Prime Trilogy is difficult to get hold of now yeah, so treasure your copy.

Me passing my motorbike test. The photo was taken about a minute after he told me I passed, haha. And if anybody's wondering, yes, the helmet is mine, lmao.

2012-12-03121906_zps690caca2.jpg

Me on two motorbikes shortly after I passed my test.

2012-11-08133619_zps0e718675.jpg

2012-11-08133827_zps7e81b80f.jpg

I want the bike in the second picture: Honda Blackbird 1200. I couldn't have it right now though, I'd probably kill myself on it. I think I'm going to get a Suzuki Bandit 600 first and then get it probably.

• 2 weeks later...