Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Forum User Photos

Goafer

Ha yeah I think it's a jumper!

But it's really nice. Perfect for this time of year. And given that its grey it's virtually wearable with anything. Blue jeans, black jeans, rust coloured (as pictured :P ) etc.

You should definitely keep it. Everyone should have a winter jumper in their wardrobe!

Boom. Looks like I will be keeping it :)

Liking the jumper Goron. I can't pull that kinda stuff off, it doesn't go with my general demeanour. I'd love a nice wooly jumper at the moment though, it gets a little chilly being in my birthday suit 24/7.

I just got a haircut. Pretty crazy, I can't remember the last time I had one. Good or shit?

img1643mi.jpg

Edit: Ignore the pink tighties. They're not mine...

Liking the jumper Goron. I can't pull that kinda stuff off, it doesn't go with my general demeanour. I'd love a nice wooly jumper at the moment though, it gets a little chilly being in my birthday suit 24/7.

I just got a haircut. Pretty crazy, I can't remember the last time I had one. Good or shit?

img1643mi.jpg

Edit: Ignore the pink tighties. They're not mine...

Loving the hair mate, you look fit.

A bit worried about those tights...when did I leave them there?

Shave my head for an Agent 47 costume I said... Never do it they said...

Derek471_zps0950884f.jpg

God I looked awesome.

Complete with barcode which lasted until last night when I had to have my girlfriend use some of those makeup remover wipes to get it off. So had some "what do you scan as?" questions at work yesterday.

Derek473_zps00b8ed48.jpg

Derek472_zps4dcea3bc.jpg

Some random bloke who wanted a picture, so I garotted him.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Lol. What 4 are they? :p

Mine's similar to that photo. Currently takes up about 2 compartments on our TV unit, probably 60+ games.

They are...

Mario Kart Wii, Skyward Sword, Goldeneye 007 and Wii Fit... oh and Wii Sports actually (but that's not in a case).

I think I've got most bases covered! :p