NEurope
Goafer

Forum User Photos

I figured that. Surprised you didn't have Resi 4 or Dead Space in that collection, though.
Hmm Resi 4 I had on the Gamecube. Dead Space I completed in co-op, couldn't see myself playing through it again.

Could do with the Metroid Prime Trilogy, but I'm hoping there'll be a Wii U HD Edition.

Hmm Resi 4 I had on the Gamecube. Dead Space I completed in co-op, couldn't see myself playing through it again.

Could do with the Metroid Prime Trilogy, but I'm hoping there'll be a Wii U HD Edition.

I keep getting cravings to start Resi 4 again. Those Wiimote controls are too good. I've yet to try Dead Space in co-op, I worry it'll ruin the atmosphere. The original memory I have of playing it by myself at around 2-ish in the morning is fantastic.

Is Metroid Prime Trilogy easy to get these days? I ended up getting it as a Christmas present. I'd imagine it would be quite tricky now?

As for that list of games, it's impressive. It's pretty easy to build up a good collection of games these days, with cheap deals and with the second hand market.

I keep getting cravings to start Resi 4 again. Those Wiimote controls are too good. I've yet to try Dead Space in co-op, I worry it'll ruin the atmosphere. The original memory I have of playing it by myself at around 2-ish in the morning is fantastic.

Is Metroid Prime Trilogy easy to get these days? I ended up getting it as a Christmas present. I'd imagine it would be quite tricky now?

As for that list of games, it's impressive. It's pretty easy to build up a good collection of games these days, with cheap deals and with the second hand market.

Yeah I'm constantly thinking about buying Resi 4, but again I'd love to see it on the Wii U eShop for example.

Metroid Prime Trilogy is difficult to get hold of now yeah, so treasure your copy.

Courtesy of @Hamishmash , I commissioned him to do this for my boyfriend's Xmas present. (he may have posted it)

71635_10152352319555533_1175513475_n.jpg

305586_10152272530830244_1961374283_n.jpg

yolo

394798_551317691563010_1690427307_n.jpg

My "I'm here to win this competiton" emaciated Top Model face/glare while out. Bonus brown and tidy hair.

[why won't tags work anymore?] EDIT Oh they do.

Me passing my motorbike test. The photo was taken about a minute after he told me I passed, haha. And if anybody's wondering, yes, the helmet is mine, lmao.

2012-12-03121906_zps690caca2.jpg

Me on two motorbikes shortly after I passed my test.

2012-11-08133619_zps0e718675.jpg

2012-11-08133827_zps7e81b80f.jpg

I want the bike in the second picture: Honda Blackbird 1200. I couldn't have it right now though, I'd probably kill myself on it. I think I'm going to get a Suzuki Bandit 600 first and then get it probably.

LOVE that expression on the side views, you're like a total bike pervert =P

It just the way the bike makes me feel! Don't you judge me! :p

Me...i apologise for the mirror pic though..

Edit: no idea why its posted it sideways. Stupid i phone

312307_10152448870490581_106082290_n.jpg

Not sure which face to PUNCH.

I jest, wonderful idea. For a while I was considering getting a tattoo of my own face on my arm, but I concluded it would be a bit stupid considering my annoying habit of aging.

304748_10152488173475581_1449129300_n.jpg

I don't understand...there's no Japanese person in sight. Why are you posing like that?

Why is there a copy of OK magazine and a bottle of handwash on the table...?

What were you two doing?!

Have you lost weight? (And got a tan?)

No, but seriously, have you lost weight?

Nah, black is slimming and that's a tiny clock on the wall :p

Have you lost weight? (And got a tan?)

No, but seriously, have you lost weight?

I don't think so, probably just holing my belly in. :p

304748_10152488173475581_1449129300_n.jpg

What is this, ReZ? Who is this other brown fellow you're shenaniganning with?? You told me it was just a business trip!!

What is this, ReZ? Who is this other brown fellow you're shenaniganning with?? You told me it was just a business trip!!

You should the picture where he made the guy wear a long, curly wig and referred to him as "old Rummy".

Wait a minute, he told me he was just going on a stag do! What even is this?! :cry: