Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

Got 117€ for my festival ticket. Good result :) Way better than expected.

Today I'll go to the oral surgeon to get the stitches taken out. Hopefully I'll be able to play football again tonight.

And: The sun is shining. It's a beautiful day.

Yesterday, I did two exams. That's not the good news, the good news is that I now don't have any more exams until the 18th of June. So I've got ages to relax plus plenty of time to revise them.

You know what you have to do Goafer.

"And here's the glove compartment"

*Glove compartments pops open to reveal two glasses of champagne, with dry ice streaming out. Model chick glances back up and Goafer has a rose in his mouth*

Jidder doesn't have a glove compartment. Epic fail. Love is dead.

You know what you have to do Goafer.

"And here's the glove compartment"

*Glove compartments pops open to reveal two glasses of champagne, with dry ice streaming out. Model chick glances back up and Goafer has a rose in his mouth*

Wearing nothing but a dickie bow and a smile.

but my arse hurts :p

Pics or it didn't happen. lol

Just had a "quick" play through of Pandemonium. I was 8 or 9 when I first played (and completed!!!) it.

Now it took me 3 hours - not kidding - to beat the last level before the final boss.

But hey, reliving the past is awesome. No idea how I was able to beat it 12 years ago...

That game was brilliant, I think my parents still have my copy back at home, I could never get very far without getting really peed off with it! (I sucked basically.)

Today and I'm raving, but who cares. I did really well on my assessment today (100%), which is a very big improvement on the last 4 days of about 8%, so I'm happy, much happier than I was yesterday.

My Model Mayhem account got approved on the first attempt. No idea how hard it is to get approved there, all I know is that it took my friend 3 attempts. I'll try not to tease him too hard for it.

It's not all peaches and cream though. I was looking through photographer requests on there and the perfect job came up. Photographing a pinup style model at a retro drag racing show at my local race course. I go to the track all the time for shows, now someone needs a photographer for a show and it's the same weekend as the NE meet.

The meet better be fucking worth it. I'm giving up on pinup models and retro drag cars for you people. I'm expecting at least some hand relief. Ideally from someone female. I'll settle for Dr Wu Man if I have to.

Well the meet just got significantly more awkward...

...for everyone else.

Oh and I found a picture of the model from Cardiff that I mentioned:

bigholliebryant13.jpg

holliebryantfeature1.jpg

4c9335e880187.jpg

Don't think we're going to use her though. My car only seats one, so that means the friend I'm shooting with will have to drive his own car. He's being a pussy about it. I mean, I'd be driving a 50 year old death trap, that may not even make it there. He'd be in an executive saloon.

I think we're going with a model that's a bit nearer. He's pretty much taken over all the organising though. Whatevs.

Edited by Goafer
Automerged Doublepost

I've probably just had the best night I've had for a long time tonight :hehe:

I'm just home from being at the Snooker Legends tour which was at the Waterfront Hall in Belfast tonight. Had a great time there with my friends.. and John Virgo was just awesome as the host :grin:

After it was over, we got to meet and shake hands with all of those who were participating and have a few things signed! I now have a Snooker Legends booklet signed by John Virgo, Jimmy White, Dennis Taylor, Cliff Thorburn, Ken Doherty, Kirk Stevens, John Parrot and female referee Michaela Tabb with whom we got a wee group photo with!

It was just a really fun (and much needed) night out :hehe: