Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

Fitted the new carb on the car. Didn't swear at anything, didn't hit anything and most importantly, didn't break anything (Except the bolt I sheared off, but I took a part from the old carb to sort it. No problem!).

Car now runs like a dream. Just need to get it booked in at a mechanics to make sure the emissions are still good, then it's all hunky dory!

I'm getting good at all this manly stuff.

Just got paid £20 to tutor the neighbour's kids spanish for an hour. I said that can be for two sessions because I didn't want to be paid much as it just gives me something to do and nice to teach.

One of them was eager to learn, the other sort of got bored after a while.

In the middle of every answer you give, stop and tell them about the awesome new single by *insert vaguely popular current artist*. See how they fucking like it.

"It's called Spotify Premium. "

SalesWoman_S.jpg

"Pay the price or deal with it, sir."

In the middle of every answer you give, stop and tell them about the awesome new single by *insert vaguely popular current artist*. See how they fucking like it.

"It's called Spotify Premium. "

SalesWoman_S.jpg

"Pay the price or deal with it, sir."

Exactly, I've had spotify since the beginning, so bloody pay or shush. :laughing:

I r excited though, going on thursday. :)

Whereas I was emmancified* at work today.

At best I'd consider my hands to be "Slightly feminine" and at worst "A female childs". Well I had my first face to face customer at work today....his hands were gargantuan. Like five chodey penises attached to a lump of muscle.

*Not sure if this is a word.

one day about maybe a month ago, the cat came in without his collar.... we got a (relatively expensive) personalised name tag thing, thought we'd have to get a new one... but today my mum found it at the back of the garden... yay...

Don't think we'll ever be buying a cat a BROWN collar again LOL :D

one day about maybe a month ago, the cat came in without his collar.... we got a (relatively expensive) personalised name tag thing, thought we'd have to get a new one... but today my mum found it at the back of the garden... yay...

Don't think we'll ever be buying a cat a BROWN collar again LOL :D

I love how you prioritise things in life. You're like the professor from Futurama.

"Good news everyone, we found my cat's collar! Also, I feel like I may be dying..." :heh:

tumblr_lnk4k0QJcZ1qc9b51o1_500.jpg

Today has been fun! Went to Lewisham to help with the cleanup, hung around with friends playing video games, went to McDonalds for an ice cream, went and played in the park (zipwire!). Felt like I was 14 again!

Oh and I got a job ^_^

i came home from work early feeling like garbage... and I had a snooze on the sofa... lil betty jumped up on me for a cuddle.. bless her :3

I think this cat has a sixth sense for these things, she's got such a lovely little nature :)

annoys me when people say that Cat's aren't as great companions as Dog's. And they don't show as much affection as Dog's.

I call bullshit on that, Every evening after work when I get home, as soon as the door's open my kitten is by my feet,

moment I sit down she's in my lap. And when I pick her up she'll put her paw on my face.

and the purring is immense.

Oh No.... It's happening... I'm becoming a crazy cat man :blank:

they do settle a bit as they get older, but I swear beanie still likes a cuddle :p If you love a cat it will love you back.. if it didn't it would just move on from place to place where it could get fed.

The fact is, if a dog could get the chance it would be away, but cats still come back time after time :)