N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

Just pre-ordered a box of this

evolutions%20box.jpg

Reprints/remakes of the original cards? Count me in.

Told myself I wasn't going to buy this after going through Generations but after finding out it had a few reprints of base set I had to buy a box along with a few other things.

I really want that Snorlax top, its from insertcoin right? How long is the fit?

Size guide. Use the Unisex guide.

I got the medium which is fine length wise, but it's a snug fit on me and not loose like in the promo images. Makes me look like a Snorlax. :p I find the neck more tight than what I usually wear. The sleeves are 3/4 length which I also don't usually wear, but I liked the design. ::shrug:

Couple of purchases:

41-v1fozy0L.jpg

How is this? I had an Echo Dot preordered but decided to cancel it. Seemed a bit expensive for something to just tell me the weather.

It has literally just arrived so I'm unpacking it now.

Would be interested if you could give us an update once you've had a chance to use it a bit. Like Ike I'm thinking about picking up the dot at some point soon but not sure I'd use it enough aside from voice controlling spotify, though maybe that's enough to justify a buy

Would be interested if you could give us an update once you've had a chance to use it a bit. Like Ike I'm thinking about picking up the dot at some point soon but not sure I'd use it enough aside from voice controlling spotify, though maybe that's enough to justify a buy

I'm loving it at the moment. I've only got the free trial for Spotify but it works well. I mainly use it to play the playlists I've set up on Amazon Music and podcasts through TuneIn. I've also set up my new desk lights with a smart plug so Alexa can turn them off and on. Hoping by next week I'll also have control of my tv.

Edited by Happenstance

Wasn't the first Titanfall an Xbox exclusive?

That is correct, guess the fact the PS4 is selling so well made them realize there was an untapped vein they could mine for extra profits.

Something I forgot to post:

81IR29nuc6L.jpg

Also preordered the next volume:

9781626924390.jpg

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Lamesville.jpg

Train ticket on way to MadDog Marathon some point last week

Lamesville.jpg

Train ticket on the way back booked today (should have done it a few days ago when it was cheaper...)

6e000ec02c7c93eef58146bcb1c63682.jpg

Some prizes for the MadDog Marathon raffles

wheels-of-aurelia3.jpg

Wheels of Aurelia because a game where you race against a facist in 70s Italy is perfect for me

16gb_ipod_touch1-100039599-gallery.png

iPod to replace my 9 year old one that died recently